New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's early days and this could be way off the mark but here is a glimpse at our possible 3rd kit for next season according to Football.london. Just thought i'd share.

Personally I like the colour.

0_Spurs-third-kit.png

Have Spurs fans just got a glimpse of the colour of the 2019/20 Nike third top?
I'm a teal whore - so inject it straight into my veins please.
:pritchardeyes:

I dunno about that Nike logo. Feels too cluttered for a football shirt. I'm wearing a T-shirt with that logo right now but it's just plain white so it doesn't look out of place. Think the tick logo by itself is much better for kits.

I dunno about that Nike logo. Feels too cluttered for a football shirt. I'm wearing a T-shirt with that logo right now but it's just plain white so it doesn't look out of place. Think the tick logo by itself is much better for kits.
I don't entirely disagree, but remember this is Nike and therefore they need to pull something out of their arse to make the new kits even slightly different from the year before.

And it beats the fucking fade.
:pochfacepalm:

I know it's early days and this could be way off the mark but here is a glimpse at our possible 3rd kit for next season according to Football.london. Just thought i'd share.

Personally I like the colour.

0_Spurs-third-kit.png

Have Spurs fans just got a glimpse of the colour of the 2019/20 Nike third top?

Third kit this colour from top to bottom, away kit yellow top to bottom, home kit plain white shirt, no fuckinf about, navy shorts and plain white socks. Just one season let this happen for cryi out loud!!!

Love that 90s Nike logo. It does, though, remind me a little of the Woolwich kits they did before resorting to just the swoosh, but this'll still look great. Great turquoise colour too.

Noticed the other night someone on the bench wearing a spurs beanie with this lettering across the front, cant see it anywhere though to buy

tottenham-hotspur-pullover-hoodie-rxZbmW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom