New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who knew that kit was more popular with kids than it is the population of the fighting cock forum?
Only 1 of the 3 wants the teal one. They each want a different one. The one who wants the home said she only wants the shirt because and I quote "It looks like they are wearing retarded high shorts when they have on blue shorts."

Fucking hell. Went to order the kids shirts for Christmas and the 3rd is only in stock in youth small!
Have you tried the Nike website?
Try Nike uk,Tottenham they don’t charge for printing or EPL badges you just pay for the size of shirt you want plus in you want it printed.
Snap! And they even do student discount.
:allitongue:

Is this the one you're looking for, fella?

https://nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/2018-1...der-football-shirt/pid-12230058/pgid-12562542

Have you tried the Nike website?

Snap! And they even do student discount.
:allitongue:

Is this the one you're looking for, fella?

https://nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/2018-1...der-football-shirt/pid-12230058/pgid-12562542
Yeah that is the site, when I started with my order I was waiting for the checkout to hit me with postage plus for the extras printing & badges but nope I just paid for the shirt I wouldn’t normally bother with printing or badges but was basically getting them for free so why not....;) and I would normally buy direct from the club but the saving must be £25,£30 sorry mr levy :thumbdown:

Yeah that is the site, when I started with my order I was waiting for the checkout to hit me with postage plus for the extras printing & badges but nope I just paid for the shirt I wouldn’t normally bother with printing or badges but was basically getting them for free so why not....;) and I would normally buy direct from the club but the saving must be £25,£30 sorry mr levy :thumbdown:
Since I discovered that little 'quirk' of the Nike website, I've been getting my stuff through there when possible. The one caveat is that if you want the Spurs font lettering/Champions League badges then you need to use the Spurs website (also, weirdly, if you want anything on the back of a goalkeeper jersey).

Sorry Mr Levy, but if you're going to take the piss with pricing and pretend as if it's a 'special' offer to have free shipping over £50 then I'll take my business elsewhere.

Home and away shirt is £45 on Very, for anyone still after one...

22-E0-E771-5-CF7-4-E74-8-E2-A-D1012492-A853.jpg

Aldyr Schlee you know him? Probably not but he’s responsible for this
QXhx8ck.jpg

He won a competition in 1953 to design a new Brazil shirt after they lost the 1950 World Cup final?
He has sadly passed away at 83 but something simple and iconic lasts how come our fecking kit can’t be the same.....:wall:

Anybody know where you can get the drill top that potch has been wearing in his pre match press conference on a Thursday it’s grey or white with purple badge and on the sleeve been on the tottenham shop page but not find that one anywhere any help thanks

Am involved with a 'Santa flight' for some kids to Lapland in December. We're allowed to wear Christmas jumpers. Of course mine will be this year's Spurs offering.

Anybody know where you can get the drill top that potch has been wearing in his pre match press conference on a Thursday it’s grey or white with purple badge and on the sleeve been on the tottenham shop page but not find that one anywhere any help thanks
Pretty sure the grey is only for coaching staff, don't think I have seen it for sale anywhere.

If only we would drop the red from our kits. I know people who haven't bought a home shirt for years as it has red in it. Honest truth.

To be fair - that blue away kit (if legit) will likely have the blue AIA logo on it - which will make it look even better.

Back
Top Bottom