New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But last season the 3rd was supposedly specifically for European away matches where we couldn't wear white.
I understand that but with Nike they have a kit mainly for Europe I don’t know where green has come from this year we played West Brom and Newcastle away last year in a clash where it was plain to see a purple or yellow or even light blue kit what were needed. The green kit is up there with the most bizarre shirt since under armour grey and black kit where bale scored a cracker against West Brom

Nike making our kit until 2033 or somthing like that and they are already out of ideas the kids where I work could design better it’s piss poor the only good thing is the money they pay us

I understand that but with Nike they have a kit mainly for Europe I don’t know where green has come from this year we played West Brom and Newcastle away last year in a clash where it was plain to see a purple or yellow or even light blue kit what were needed. The green kit is up there with the most bizarre shirt since under armour grey and black kit where bale scored a cracker against West Brom
Maybe Nike realized or was told that they needed to not make 3rd kits Europe specific due to potential clashes. We have worn the teal kit against teams that were wearing shirts with white stripes. The only match I could see us having worn the Navy in so far was PSV, but being as that was in Europe maybe it was expected that we wear the 3rd?

I'd love to see what Nike would do with Yellow and Sky Blue kits for us actually. Although, as soon as we see next season's template then I'm sure we could have a pretty good idea what it'd be like, even if they don't actually go with those colours

tottenham-hotspur-t-shirt-6llNCF.jpg

Quite like this, still not as nice as the original ones mind but nicer than the 2nd gen.
This is a different material to the 2nd gen t-shirts they did. This is more like a standard cotton t-shirt, whereas the 2nd gen are the lighter, stretchy Dri-Fit material. Not sure what the original 1st gen were like as I never had one

This is a different material to the 2nd gen t-shirts they did. This is more like a standard cotton t-shirt, whereas the 2nd gen are the lighter, stretchy Dri-Fit material. Not sure what the original 1st gen were like as I never had one
Shit didnt notice that assumed it would be Dri-Fit like the others.

Back
Top Bottom