New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I vaguely remember that - it was yellow, around the time of mid 80's when Coventry wore hummel light blue/white (Denmark-esque) half n' half and we had a white Hummel home & light blue away (must have been before the all navy classic)

I can picture Ossie in it tackling Mickey Gynn, it looked so odd (Spurs in another club's shirt, not short-arse Gynn).
Went Coventry away once. I think it was in 78/79.
I remember it going off down at the smaller other end from where we were. We were in the left of that big uncovered end.

Just out of idle curiosity, would you rather have Nike with all the additional funds but get a template design, or stay with UA but get a non-red AIA logo on the home kit?

Nike is better for the club and that's all I care about so definitely them. In terms of kits though I would say UA. I'm a bit worried that the nike kit will feature a (mostly) white shirt with grey or blue sleeves, white shorts and then navy socks. White, white, navy will look incredibly weird imo. Should always have navy shorts to break it up

Just a quick thought I had on the (supposed) new badge design with the shield around it...

I'd bet that they've looked at how many training tops (which have been particularly nice in the last couple of years and don't include the horrible AIA sponsor) we have sold, and realised that a lot of people are spending less money/opting not to buy the home kit.

Solution? Whack a shield around the cockerel on the match shirts and leave it as before on the training wear. Next thing you know, people will be wanting the 'authentic' look and will be more likely to opt for the proper kits.

:levyeyes:

tottenham-hotspur-17-18-third-kit-2.jpg

This is rumoured to be the colour of the third, if correct it's a fucking liberty, fucking navy blue away and purple third

C6lLOydWcAEoGBK.jpg

:pochsmirk:

That purple kit is amazing.

Doesn't look THAT much different from the purple shirt of last season which was also a thing of beauty.

Obviously it's not legit - it's just something I made up based on that first camo pic.
I do like the idea of a purple kit though.

Back
Top Bottom