New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently their designers have about 65 different parts that they can play around with. Sleeves, collars, hems, patterns etc.
That doesn't really kill templates though. Just means that there will be more variety in the templates due to different combinations. The 65 is probably the number of unique combinations between collar/shoulder/body choices. Our combination will still be the same combination used for Barca's training kit, tho.

This website has got the color scheme for the 2020-2021 kits. If I remember correctly, usually this site is 100% correct on whatever kits end up being released:

Home Color Scheme
Link
tottenham-hotspur-20-21-home-kit-6.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

Similar to 14-15?

Away Color Scheme
Link
zz-spurs-0.jpg

zz-spurs%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Older, possible color scheme?
zz-spurs%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Third Color Scheme
Link
tottenham-hotspur-20-21-third-kit-1.jpg

Although this is a bit older than the news that Nike is switching to unique designs, I think it's a good indication of what we'll get since this website has been very reliable
Can't the 90's say in the past?

Those patterns... :mourshock: :mourfacepalm:

This website has got the color scheme for the 2020-2021 kits. If I remember correctly, usually this site is 100% correct on whatever kits end up being released:

Away Color Scheme
zz-spurs-0.jpg

zz-spurs%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I'm just not seeing the away kit... is that just me??

Remember when Man Utd changed kits at HT (at Southampton) 'cos none of the players couldn't make eachother out in the grey kit...?

Well that times 100 in camouflage!!
I mean seriously, what are the designers thinking... camouflage...? Seriously??? is it just a game to them??

At least you can pick out a pass to another team-mate wearing YELLOW!! That's a clue, surely??

We've all seen this, right?

To be fair.... before 'Denim jeans' came along, Pink was more associated with men... thanks to it being part of the RED, (and more masculine) colour spectrum... due to, y'know, blood, and MEAT, and anger, and STOP signs... and all those MALE things!

...whereas BLUE was always seen as more feminine, because of the sky and the sea... both of which were associated (and classed) as Female... (but not Smurfs though... they were just blue Communists apparently!)

So there's a nice colour fact for all you gender colour fans!

I'm just not seeing the away kit... is that just me??

Remember when Man Utd changed kits at HT (at Southampton) 'cos none of the players couldn't make eachother out in the grey kit...?

Well that times 100 in camouflage!!
I mean seriously, what are the designers thinking... camouflage...? Seriously??? is it just a game to them??

At least you can pick out a pass to another team-mate wearing YELLOW!! That's a clue, surely??

Agreed. Imagine the eye strain on Fifa. Unplayable.

To be fair.... before 'Denim jeans' came along, Pink was more associated with men... thanks to it being part of the RED, (and more masculine) colour spectrum... due to, y'know, blood, and MEAT, and anger, and STOP signs... and all those MALE things!

...whereas BLUE was always seen as more feminine, because of the sky and the sea... both of which were associated (and classed) as Female... (but not Smurfs though... they were just blue Communists apparently!)

So why do baby boys get clothed in blue and girls in pink which is close to red?

Navy tee with the Spurs in pink is gorgeous.

The more I think about, the more I'm on board with this. The kits we've had so far from Nike have been pretty bland. Apart from the gradient, all three Nike home kits have been practically the same.

This isn't the same as anything we've ever had before, and is gonna look so much better in person too

Back
Top Bottom