New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, this was my thought too. What are we gonna wear away to Brighton? All 3 of our kits will clash with their blue and white home kit:
01_MHSS19-00002.jpg

01_MASS19-00002.jpg

01_EMTSS19-00002.jpg

1541-505.jpg

Do we ask them to wear their away kit?!

Me, check the fixtures to see when we play Brighton away.:pochlol:

Yeah I'm not seeing any clash with our third and Brighton's home. Our third has teal shorts and socks so it'll be pretty easy to tell the difference given they wear almost navy shorts, and white socks alongside a white and navy shirt. There won't be any horrible clash.

Got the walkout jacket on nike.com for £51 today and kids for £38+ free delivery. Bargain compared to the Spurs website which has them on for £65 and £55.

I've got one of the greenish and grey windbreakers from last season. What I really like about our merch is that we don't have bloody sponsors on them. I wouldn't touch them if they did. Too many people in this city are walking around in Newcastle United coats with ridiculous Wonga logos on them. Appalling.

I've got one of the greenish and grey windbreakers from last season. What I really like about our merch is that we don't have bloody sponsors on them. I wouldn't touch them if they did. Too many people in this city are walking around in Newcastle United coats with ridiculous Wonga logos on them. Appalling.
Its the wonga fans having a newcastle logo on their coats that i feel for at the minute

Have they released those henleys they wore traveling to Greece? There's this one Poch was wearing...

And there was also a light grey one with the 3rd kit color for the logo

Back
Top Bottom