New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy new kit day!!!
:pochhail::pochhail::pochhail::pochhail::pochhail:
Which coincides wiith FLYING ANT DAY!!! ...a sign perhaps?

On the website now, away kit is very nice. Surprised the shorts are same for both kits, would have thought some purple would be on away shorts. Travel track top and anthem top also nice.
It's 'cos Levy wants to save the fans a few bob, by not having to shell out for two pairs of shórts! :levylol:

Oh, and for anyone who wants the wanky press release from the official app...

The Club can today officially present our new kits for the 2019/20 season, which see us return to our roots with a bold and sophisticated take on our traditional colours... ie: SPURPLE!
Our home kit reflects our powerful and iconic identity – pure white shirts with FUCKING GREAT BIG RED LETTERING IN THE MIDDLE! deep blue shorts, finished with white socks.

The new home shirt is framed by a stylish blue V-neck collar and trim on the sleeves. Within the trim, the word ‘Spurs’ is subtly woven into the fabric.

The blue shorts are finished with white detailing, while the white socks feature a blue hoop and the word ‘Spurs’ midway up the shin. Inside the collar of the shirt, an ‘inner pride’ motif celebrates the Club motto, ‘To Dare Is To Do’.

Our new away kit makes a real statement through a vivid purple graphic on the front of the shirt. The kit, which is navy blue from head to toe, is lit up by this unique pattern which uses the word ‘SPURS’ multiple times to create a series of jagged lines across the chest.

The shirt is complemented by blue shorts and blue socks, which also feature a purple hoop. Inside the shirt, the Club’s motto in Latin: ‘Audere Est Facere.’
FIXED!

On the website now, away kit is very nice. Surprised the shorts are same for both kits, would have thought some purple would be on away shorts. Travel track top and anthem top also nice.

Good that it’s one set of shorts for both home and away. Expect the white European shorts to be used of contrasting colour is required.

Also the 3rd kit will probably get used a lot.

Is it just me who thinks the amount they knock off the old kit price when the new is released is pathetic?
They should be knocking these out cheap as chips.
Whose going to spend £40 on the old shirt when you can the new one for £65?
Seems strange to me.

I was thinking the exact same thing with the training gear as well, the Shirts can almost forgive as some might still buy it at the cheaper price but some of the training gear they have knocked off only £8

05_YHGK19-00001.jpg

:ledleylick: Look at that sexy man!

SHIRT! I MEAN SEXY SHIRT!

As per last season, Kitbag have long-sleeved versions of our kit. I like the Home ones as you get more lillywhite for your money... but there is also the away version.

Back
Top Bottom