New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking polka dots?
Talk about desperate attempt to make a football kit on trend/fashionable for ladieswear.
Does this make me sexist?

Theres only two hotties in the photo.
This does make me sexist.

:wanyama:
Depends which you refer “hotties” but initially posted regards kit and if one being the home kit, which is hot! If you can be sexist regarding a piece of material then I’m guilty!

Depends which you refer “hotties” but initially posted regards kit and if one being the home kit, which is hot! If you can be sexist regarding a piece of material then I’m guilty!
Blatantly talking about the girls.

However, if they did polka dots AND labia neckline, I may change my opinion on the away kit

Nothing new... just a few extra pics of the home shirt on Footy Headlines today...
I like it... apart from the OBVS AIA!!

BTW... from what i've seen, the arse Home/3rd kits are annoyingly nice too, dammit!!

Nothing new... just a few extra pics of the home shirt on Footy Headlines today...

BTW... from what i've seen, the arse Home/3rd kits are annoyingly nice too, dammit!!

Those kits look classic early 90s. Adidas know to go retro and have that pedigree when it comes to classic looking kits.

Should be able to have the choice if you want the sponsor or not.

Unworn CL kits being auctioned for the British Legion.
I imagine Kane's will be on there then?!
:kanehand:

...at least Sissoko got a TOUCH!

As you can tell, I'm onto the my 6th stage of grief...

I've done the first 5;
1. Denial and isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

...now I'm onto the lesser known ones; sarcasm & humour!!

A sponsor pays the amount they do so that their logo appears on all shirts. If there's an option not to have it on the shirt then the club gets less money.

Plus shirts that have been designed to have a sponsor's logo look weird when they don't have one

I think it's since West Ham have started offering that as an option people think others will follow suit. As far as I can tell it's purely because their sponsor is a betting firm that they give the option.

A sponsor pays the amount they do so that their logo appears on all shirts. If there's an option not to have it on the shirt then the club gets less money.

Plus shirts that have been designed to have a sponsor's logo look weird when they don't have one
Depends on your definition of 'weird'
242-189.jpg

01_81HOME-00002.jpg

I think it's since West Ham have started offering that as an option people think others will follow suit. As far as I can tell it's purely because their sponsor is a betting firm that they give the option.
Oh for HOLSTEN again.... then we'd still have that option!
(Albeit we'd have to squeeze into a Child-sized kit... but hey, it would be worth it!)

Last edited:
A lot of our fans dont like our current sponsor because of the red. Apart from that i am fine with them. Even now i have to get at least one of the kits. I think i always will. You cannot beat Holsten as our sponsors. On top of that they were the best designs. Sponsors are part of football. I am sick of waiting for the new kit btw.

A lot of our fans dont like our current sponsor because of the red. Apart from that i am fine with them. Even now i have to get at least one of the kits. I think i always will. You cannot beat Holsten as our sponsors. On top of that they were the best designs. Sponsors are part of football. I am sick of waiting for the new kit btw.
It's ALL about the red!

To be fair... a lot of our fans haven't a clue who AIA are....

I swear if Woolwich FC themselves sponsored us, but agreed to put 'Woolwich' in NAVY across the front, less people would have a problem with it!!!!!

I'm joking, of course!! So PLEASE don't write in!!!

Depends on your definition of 'weird'
242-189.jpg

01_81HOME-00002.jpg
Not really. It depends on my definition of "shirts that have been designed to have a sponsor's logo look weird when they don't have one", which doesn't apply to either of the shirts you posted, which were never designed to incorporate a sponsor. Modern shirts look odd with a big open space in the middle

Not really. It depends on my definition of "shirts that have been designed to have a sponsor's logo look weird when they don't have one", which doesn't apply to either of the shirts you posted, which were never designed to incorporate a sponsor. Modern shirts look odd with a big open space in the middle
GettyImages-16264431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom