New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

*sigh* more care and attention than anyone at the Nike design team has for us (though fans need to stop kidding themselves with designing the AIA to be navy on the home kit. Never ever going to happen)

I do think we're owed a yellow third kit soon. Feels proper Spurs.

White, blue white home kit, a yellow away kit & a sky blue third kit would be a lovely little return from Nike one day. No flash lines or collars just a simple solid look to them for one season would keep me sweet as

White, blue white home kit, a yellow away kit & a sky blue third kit would be a lovely little return from Nike one day. No flash lines or collars just a simple solid look to them for one season would keep me sweet as
Quietly optimistic that we'll get a nice simple white home shirt (red AIA notwithstanding) this summer. The fade was shocking (especially in Europe) and they'll probably go 'simple' as a contrast.

I have my eye on that retro teal third shirt we're apparently going to get.
:ledleylick:

Full concept design based on above FootyHeadlines.com leak

ebupehq2w6u21.jpg

If that’s our away and our home is same style but white an navy and throw in a yellow/blue kit 3rd kit I’d pre order now ;)

Our third kit is teal.

As been confirmed numerous times.

Chelsea's home kit has been leaked by the way - so the rumours of our home kit having the stadium pattern on our kit aren't probably far off:

chelsea-19-20-home-kit-3.jpg

chelsea-19-20-home-kit-2.jpg

I assume it'll have a similar design to this:

tottenham-19-20-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

But on our kit.

Back
Top Bottom