New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is true, expect to also see it in the massive new Spurs Superstore at the stadium though.
's'funny.... when I was a kid, I always used to assume Spurs & England were somehow linked...

Mainly due to our similar White Shirts/Blue Shorts kits... but also 'cos Glenn Hoddle used to wear both with such aplomb!

Apparently it's going to be the biggest club shop in Europe..

#subliminalchriscowlinmessages
I have to turn the sound off on his videos, fucking hell! Not only is he so repetitive, the stuff he says is all sent out via the club on their twitter feed anyway. I'm glad he does them, but seriously all he has to do is point the camera at the chuffing stadium.

It's what I'd like it to be - however I have a really bad feeling our new home kit is this, which was leaked a few months back...

tottenham-hotspur-2018-19-home-soccer-shirt.jpg

Only thing that gives me hope that this is a fake (and a very legit looking fake) is this was also leaked last year before we released our kits for this season...Ultimately, wasn't far off, but nether the less a fake.

fake-nike-tottenham-hotspur-17-18-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg
If that striped design at the bottom of the shirt is our kit next season it's gonna look really shit when we play in Europe with white shorts.

Back
Top Bottom