New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Nike could make our new kit the same as France’s away, then happy days...

nike-2018-jerseys%2B%25285%2529.jpg

World Cup 2018 is going to look pretty retro - BBC Three

scroll down to the England kits. the home one is close to what we will get, IMO

It's what I'd like it to be - however I have a really bad feeling our new home kit is this, which was leaked a few months back...

tottenham-hotspur-2018-19-home-soccer-shirt.jpg

Only thing that gives me hope that this is a fake (and a very legit looking fake) is this was also leaked last year before we released our kits for this season...Ultimately, wasn't far off, but nether the less a fake.

fake-nike-tottenham-hotspur-17-18-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

It's what I'd like it to be - however I have a really bad feeling our new home kit is this, which was leaked a few months back...

Only thing that gives me hope that this is a fake (and a very legit looking fake) is this was also leaked last year before we released our kits for this season...Ultimately, wasn't far off, but nether the less a fake.

The only issue with the top one is that it looks very much like the new Nike template. Whereas the last season leak was on the older template. If that ditch that navy on the bottom for lilywhite then it’ll be fine.

If Nike down do this then there will be pitchforks at dawn.

I read the Independent’s take on the WC kits who bemoaned England’s for being boring, yet they praised the Brasil kit even though that’s exactly the same as always.
When you start getting into football you don't think of owt regarding a new kit you like it cos it's your team as you get older you get a bit more critical then you start and relise what a fecking job trying to come up with ideas for new kits what can you do with England,Brazil,Germany? Same as club sides eg celtic,AC Milan you've to stick to the remit or you get slaughtered then us plain white and its bland any kind of design and its an abortion! Yet mentioned a lot of times in a positive way the 61 and 81 kits are perceived as classics yet couldnt get more bland if you tried,you can't win....

We're not having a shield next season, iirc.

If we get a white and navy version of the England kit, it'll be perfect.
It's plain and it'll be a nice fit.

It's what fans have been calling for for years. Might end up being the nicest kit in a coupla decades.

So we can now buy this in the Spurs shop...

That partnership with Nike paying off, never seen international kits being sold in club shops before.

Isn't it 'cos this season's "Spurs shop" is currently located at Wembley... which I'm guessing would also stock the odd England kit or two??
:kanehand:

Back
Top Bottom