New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

37426921_l.jpg
YES YES YES!
I'm not sure if it's a Dolphin or a Vase!
shark.jpeg

And this is a major fuck up forthe Tottenham marketing team
We wanted Nike; we got Nike treatment. Nike's coming in for a lot of pressure from a lot of accounts that I've read. People are getting pissed, and its not just football fans. Nike's mentality seems to have become that they're a multi-billion dollar company, and everyone else isn't, so take the template and stop complaining. It somewhat reminds me of how Nike botched their sales pitch to Steph Curry.

Frankly, I've never been a big Nike fan. But Under Armour wasn't doing it for us anymore, so I'm happy for the change.

Colour combinations leaked on the infants kits. Both home and way have navy shorts (thank fuck - didn't want white shorts with that navy)

tottenham-17-18-home-away-kits-2.jpg

tottenham-17-18-home-away-kits-5.jpg

...and this is a much nicer training top:

nike-tottenham-17-18-vapor-aeroswift-training-jersey-2.jpg

(Man City also have that eyesore all-over pattern one, so it's going to be all Nike clubs with them. They're gonna look real shit on TV.)

Colour combinations leaked on the infants kits. Both home and way have navy shorts (thank fuck - didn't want white shorts with that navy)

tottenham-17-18-home-away-kits-2.jpg

tottenham-17-18-home-away-kits-5.jpg
I genuinely don't get why they WOULDN'T HAVE white shorts on the away kit...
They do get the POINT of a colour contrast don't they?
May as well go with a white top for the away and third as well!!

Back
Top Bottom