New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will they be available all at the same time? Or like home shirt first then couple weeks later the away shirt, then the 3rd after that? Tottenham has done that before had seperate release dates? So every one has time to save their pennies and get all 3!! Daniel is so conciderate:levystare:....

I prefer the home kit.....the red doesn't even bother me anymore
There has been red on the home shirt in various incarnations for so many years now, it doesn't really concern me either. I'd rather no sponsor at all, but we are where we are & if the highest bidder wants red in the logo, fuck it.
If the leaked products are accurate, then I quite like the shirt. It's simple & looks pretty good.
What would be amazing is if you could buy a shirt without the AIA on it. Someone would make a fortune from sponsor-less shirts.
I've not bought a shirt since the days of Mansion, but may consider one this year if I can shift a few more pounds. Wouldn't buy one to look like a sack of potatoes in it & these tight fitting jobbies are very unforgiving on the fuller figure.

There has been red on the home shirt in various incarnations for so many years now, it doesn't really concern me either. I'd rather no sponsor at all, but we are where we are & if the highest bidder wants red in the logo, fuck it.
If the leaked products are accurate, then I quite like the shirt. It's simple & looks pretty good.
What would be amazing is if you could buy a shirt without the AIA on it. Someone would make a fortune from sponsor-less shirts.
I've not bought a shirt since the days of Mansion, but may consider one this year if I can shift a few more pounds. Wouldn't buy one to look like a sack of potatoes in it & these tight fitting jobbies are very unforgiving on the fuller figure.
Nike's stuff tends to be looser than UA's, so you'll probably be fine.

37426921_l.jpg

37426921_l_a1.jpg

Nike Spurs Sqd Jkt Sn73 - SportsDirect.com

37488150_l.jpg

37488150_l_a1.jpg

Nike Spurs Sqd GX T Jn73 - SportsDirect.com

:pochshock:

Yep, much rather red AIA on a plain white shirt than yellow piss sailor piping or blue shoulder pads

I dont know how, but sports direct have a habit of ending up with sponsorless shirts. I have the champions league (under redknapp) with no sponsor, and the yellow and blue one from the piss comb season with no sponsor on it. they look great. (and also look weird). i just found them whilst browsing in store (got them from different branches)

Back
Top Bottom