My latest Spurs related dream

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, I'm cruising around a map in Modern Warfare 3 in a Jeep when who should appear out of the rubble but Robin Van Persie. Full kit. The works. I hop out of my jeep, find the first piece of steel I can pick up, and proceed to chase him down on foot, bury his face in a pile of concrete, dirt, & rubble, and slit his throat.

I'm not sure what this means, but I blame it all on the social acceptance of ultra violent video games.

I had a dream last night that i went to barcelona and the one that trains them all (not pep) told me the "secret Recipe" of their style of football. I then took this back to spurs of course. ;)

I once had a dream that I was playing in goal for Scotland against England. Teddy Sheringham scored the only goal of the game. It was played at WHL. I'm not Scottish.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.*

*This wasn't actually my dream, I nicked it off someone.

have dreamt of playing for spurs before, usually starts in the normal place i.e. whl, game usually ends up in a completely different fucked up place where the pitch is usually massive, feels like i'm running in treacle. game never ends, and before i know it i'm somewhere completely different again with no reference to the football match i just played in.

dreams are weird.

Had a scarily realistic dream last week, after playing catch up on podcasts and falling asleep listening to them on the train back from town.

At an orgy (details irrelevant and sketchy), turn round to find myself face to face with Ryan Gosling.

Then Flav's head pops up from behind his shoulder.

Wake up in cold sweat, confused and aroused. Ticket inspector looming over me asking to check my ticket.

You all will think I've made this up.

I didn't.

Wish I had.

Think I need therapy now.

Back
Top Bottom