Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant we discuss shit without calling eachother nonces and cunts?

As for eriksen, fuck him, hes been bang average for couple of seasons now. Goes completely missing in some games.

Probably not mate but I think Eriksen hasn’t been quite on it recently but still one of our best performers

Decent piece to watch.....But Jesus, how many times over this transfer window are we now going to hear the words “sign this guy because he is better in the pivot, and he reads the half space better”😂

It’s enough to make you spit

Ask Carragher

No, it's I think some are wrong and here's why.

What the fuck else is a forum for? What the fuck else are we going to do all summer?
200.gif

With the new rule coming in from next season, you'll see alot of players just aiming at defenders hands.

Sad really, for me hand ball is clearly all about intent, I don’t see any intent from Sissoko just clumsy ness. Your right it will be the new thing, it will be the new diving, no doubt the commentators will just say he ‘won a penalty’.

Sad really, for me hand ball is clearly all about intent, I don’t see any intent from Sissoko just clumsy ness. Your right it will be the new thing, it will be the new diving, no doubt the commentators will just say he ‘won a penalty’.

And they’ll have 20 minutes at the end of each training session on shooting at defenders arms especially in the area

Modern football

I've watched that game again now a couple of times. Sissoko was fucking atrocious. How the fuck is it possible for a CM in a game where we have 65% of the ball, to only receive the ball 29 times?

Well here's the answer - we are desperately trying to construct something in forward areas and struggling, Winks is on the ball, got his head up and looking for an outlet, Sissoko finds himself in a perfect position, centrally, in space with players ahead of him, but instead of demanding the ball, the fucking coward is just standing there POINTING Winks to go backwards.

gSNdIjI.png

You want to know why we don't have a midfield anymore, why performances were so fucking atrocious this season, this photo gives you an insight.

Ladies and gentleman, your hero.
I admire your resilience watching that game a couple of times again - it was bad enough watching it the once!!!!
Seriously, how can you not understand why everyone else thinks that Moussa has been one of our best players this season. Yes, he didn't have a good game in the final, but apart from Winks and Rose, neither did anyone else ....... probably why we lost!
Give the guy a break, he certainly has earned it.

I admire your resilience watching that game a couple of times again - it was bad enough watching it the once!!!!
Seriously, how can you not understand why everyone else thinks that Moussa has been one of our best players this season. Yes, he didn't have a good game in the final, but apart from Winks and Rose, neither did anyone else ....... probably why we lost!
Give the guy a break, he certainly has earned it.

I can't understand it because it's not true.

Nobody has managed to explain how this is true. It just "is" apparently. I've provided lots of evidence that contradicts it.

The guy got 4.6m this year plus bonuses. That's 14m he's been paid since he got here. I'm struggling to empathise with his plight Mrs P.

The guy got 4.6m this year plus bonuses. That's 14m he's been paid since he got here. I'm struggling to empathise with his plight...

When you look at it like THAT...
Fucking hell!!

I'm halfway through reading* "This is going to hurt" by Adam Kay

Junior Doctors get/got around £500 per week for saving lives FFS!

*blatant 'I can read' post!

I can't understand it because it's not true.

Nobody has managed to explain how this is true. It just "is" apparently. I've provided lots of evidence that contradicts it.

The guy got 4.6m this year plus bonuses. That's 14m he's been paid since he got here. I'm struggling to empathise with his plight Mrs P.

Worth every penny mate!

Back
Top Bottom