Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was immense tonight. Again.

Proving himself to be a midfield monster. That second half tonight. Holy shit.

Honestly not sure he’s the same person as before.

787fbe08-c8d9-45c4-9d60-1adc050bae97.jpg

12423958-0-image-a-47_1555576129172.jpg

Last edited:
He is my hero. It is a massive shame we couldn't show our love by giving him POTY. In unison every single person around me said, "I can't believe Sissoko did not win". No matter, Son was a worthy winner. The reception Sissoko got almost made up for it. Thank you for an amazing season.

Last edited:
He is my hero. It is a massive shame we couldn't show our love by giving him POTY. In unison every single person around me said, "I can't believe Sissoko did not win". No matter, Son was a worthy winner. The reception Sissoko got almost made up for it. Thank you for an amazing season.
I think Sissoko has been our most improved player of the season. But to say he's been our best or most influential would be really stretching it

Back
Top Bottom