Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone on here said the Euros was shit - and it was. Incredibly dull, negative football. I think his Euros legend is getting out of hand.

Also, I don't see why the opinions of Newcastle fans are being discounted on here. Whenever I've been up there they seem to be a decent bunch who know their football. Some folk are defending the indefensible imo.
I agree with your qualification of the Sissoko Euros myth, but he did look like a different player from the cunt we have now.

Regarding Geordies, I really can't suffer the cunts. I'm serious. My dislike for the pricks is worrying.

Everyone on here said the Euros was shit - and it was. Incredibly dull, negative football. I think his Euros legend is getting out of hand.

Also, I don't see why the opinions of Newcastle fans are being discounted on here. Whenever I've been up there they seem to be a decent bunch who know their football. Some folk are defending the indefensible imo.
Most Newcastle fans I know said he was lazy and he was like walking for 90 minutes, but I didn't hear much about his lack of ability although sometimes when he has the ball, I feel like he's going to trip over. I remember a few years ago when Newcastle were in for the Champions League spot (or I might be wrong), Sissoko was regarded as one of the better B2B midfielders in the league.

I agree with your qualification of the Sissoko Euros myth, but he did look like a different player from the cunt we have now.

Regarding Geordies, I really can't suffer the cunts. I'm serious. My dislike for the pricks is worrying.
I've been in pubs right next to the ground - so called no go pubs, and they like to talk football. They seem to care what we think about them. Far, far from the worst in my experience.

He generally plays well for France, and was decent for Newcastle (despite the denial of the offended geordies). He had a decent game in the final, made Pogba look like O'Hara.

He looks good in this game. I noticed that all his good runs and plays were in the middle of the park. Is Poch playing him out of position? Maybe it should be Dele-Sissoko-Eriksen or something of the sort?

He looks good in this game. I noticed that all his good runs and plays were in the middle of the park. Is Poch playing him out of position? Maybe it should be Dele-Sissoko-Eriksen or something of the sort?

Hard to say. If you watch the final again, Sissoko was anonymous and ineffective on the right wing, which is where Poch seems to play him. I eluded to this the other day in a post, and he seems to be most effective as a battering ram down the centre.

He's not technically skilled, imo, just strong and powerful, which is more confusing as to why he's on the flanks?

Hard to say. If you watch the final again, Sissoko was anonymous and ineffective on the right wing, which is where Poch seems to play him. I eluded to this the other day in a post, and he seems to be most effective as a battering ram down the centre.

He's not technically skilled, imo, just strong and powerful, which is more confusing as to why he's on the flanks?
That's what I see as well. It was all those down the center, deep runs that looked most effective. Very strange. Obviously we don't know what's best, Poch does, but it just seems strange. Hopefully Sissoko either adapts or its time to move on

Before we were lumbered with him, how many Spurs supporters were saying all through the summer window

' Get Sissoko, he's a great player and just what we need '

:kaneear:

Quite a few on here, but some people love signings. I copped 2 binnings and 34 million disagrees, but I believe I've been proved right about this lazy gooner twat. It's all about opinions right?

I've been in pubs right next to the ground - so called no go pubs, and they like to talk football. They seem to care what we think about them. Far, far from the worst in my experience.
I've drank in the strawberry by the ground and in their 'style' bars in town as well. The single worst bunch of cunts. The cunts' cunts no less.

My dislike of geordies doesn't stand up to even my own scrutiny though, Joe.

I was working alongside Shepherd's quay and the cunts gave me and a few of the lads tickets to their box for the game against Leicester (last time The Toon and The Champions (lol) were both in the Championship - a few years ago). We drank Bollinger with fat local politicians and even worse cunts. But it was all free, and the sentiment was charitable. I've no right to harbour such visceral hatred. Part of me wishes I could put it behind me, but I can't.

It's a strange one, Joe.

Quite a few on here, but some people love signings. I copped 2 binnings and 34 million disagrees, but I believe I've been proved right about this lazy gooner twat. It's all about opinions right?

Really, asking for him before we got him ?
Where's my old boots, they could do with a serious rogering.

I've drank in the strawberry by the ground and in their 'style' bars in town as well. The single worst bunch of cunts. The cunts' cunts no less.

My dislike of geordies doesn't stand up to even my own scrutiny though, Joe.

I was working alongside Shepherd's quay and the cunts gave me and a few of the lads tickets to their box for the game against Leicester (last time The Toon and The Champions (lol) were both in the Championship - a few years ago). We drank Bollinger with fat local politicians and even worse cunts. But it was all free, and the sentiment was charitable. I've no right to harbour such visceral hatred. Part of me wishes I could put it behind me, but I can't.

It's a strange one, Joe.

I've been in the Strawberry, great jukebox. You're not putting up a convincing argument for the hatred of all Geordies mate - you appear to have been well treated - as was l.

Before we were lumbered with him, how many Spurs supporters were saying all through the summer window

Yeah, my quote was taken from may 11th last year.
& it was in response to someone asking which players from relegated newcastle would you take?
So I was limited to newcastle players & I said
"I like sissoko but he has been quiet this year".
Hardly me saying pay 30m for him at the end of august as he is a very good player who was on fire last season.

I think cjj was struggling a bit if he used my quote & not a stronger one in favour of sissoko.

I don't remember many people wanting us to pay 30m for him on deadline day. Maybe 3 or 4.

I don't think sissoko is crap. Id say he is about a 15m level player. But not a poch type player at all. Sell him, even if we can only get 15m back.
I still find it hard to believe poch would have really wanted him.

I think cjj was struggling a bit if he used my quote & not a stronger one in favour of sissoko.

Not at all, I just searched for "Sissoko Newcastle" and took the first few that represented a fair coverage of opinion. I just didn't find anyone saying he was crap.

I fell in the camp of "are you fucking kidding me? 30 mil for a downgrade on what we've already got?"

Can't believe I've waited all day to take a bite out of this shit sandwich! a fucking Woolwich wannabee with a bad attitude

Woolwich lover.

Also a Geordie pal just text me saying he's laughing his head off at that fee. Says he was a bad apple. Hopefully someone does a Chelsea on us and nicks him. Come on

fuck sake.

i would love to be wrong about this. I hope he turns out to be incredible for us.

he wont though.

He's scum sympathizer and best mates with Adebarndoor. The lad has a lot prove to win the hearts of majority here.

When a joke goes too far.

Worse than Adebayor, mind you he'll always show up in the big games. As long as the TV cameras are there he will perform just don't expect shit from him if we're playing WBA

Hahaha. Another Transfer deadline day Shitshow staring Daniel Levy. Clockwork

Still trying to wake up from this nightmare

Back
Top Bottom