Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

images

...and I name this photo:
The moment it ALL clicked at Spurs for Moussa Sissoko

The greatest of all time ๐Ÿ spent his whole holiday in the gym - him and Ndombele are gonna be mad

Just needs the Baywatch theme it that would make an all-time classic.

More than anything though we have a confident player who has found a niche. He still compromises our midfield when we look to keep the ball but at least we have a confident fully assimilated player in the squad, who could also play a key role in helping Ndembele settle quickly too.

I'm delighted that he managed to find some form last season but I was really hoping we got a 40 mill bid from psg for him this summer and we upgrade whilst recouping the 2 seasons of wages we emptied down the shitter.

I'm delighted that he managed to find some form last season but I was really hoping we got a 40 mill bid from psg for him this summer and we upgrade whilst recouping the 2 seasons of wages we emptied down the shitter.

He stays I hope

Part of Blakeyโ€™s double pivot

The key thing is he needs to improve. Last season was like a new start for him - the sort of level he should have hit in his first season with us. If he just continues at that level then it won't be good enough.

It will for me but I agree that there is room for improvement but we could say that about any player
He needs to work on his ball control and do what Blakeyโ€™s been saying and stop pointing at his teammates in the box
I feel sure that Poch is working on it
Just a couple more signings and we could really make an impact next season
Iโ€™m very optimistic

It will for me but I agree that there is room for improvement but we could say that about any player
He needs to work on his ball control and do what Blakeyโ€™s been saying and stop pointing at his teammates in the box
I feel sure that Poch is working on it
Just a couple more signings and we could really make an impact next season
Iโ€™m very optimistic

Yeah, not being able to control a football is a bit inconvenient when your job is "footballer" eh?

Yeah, not being able to control a football is a bit inconvenient when your job is "footballer" eh?

He does control it
Just not particularly well

All these people who voted for for Player of the Season are just ignorant twats then????

Back
Top Bottom