Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he played alright on the night, apart from the disastrous start.
But it was the ref who had a disastrous start.

If I have my arms in the air and head the ball out, it’s not a penalty.
It hit his chest, the penalty was wrong, VAR was not used because someone slipped them a few notes obviously and Sissoko did nothing wrong.

I don’t care where his fucking arms were, because the ball hit his chest.

It was a clear and obvious error, and the whole point in VAR was to erase these mistakes.
Not used though because the ref “saw” it.

But it was the ref who had a disastrous start.

If I have my arms in the air and head the ball out, it’s not a penalty.
It hit his chest, the penalty was wrong, VAR was not used because someone slipped them a few notes obviously and Sissoko did nothing wrong.

I don’t care where his fucking arms were, because the ball hit his chest.

It was a clear and obvious error, and the whole point in VAR was to erase these mistakes.
Not used though because the ref “saw” it.

VAR was used, backed up the call. He's stood there with his fucking arm straight out, he does it all the fucking time.

It would be more forgivable if it wasn't for the fact that the dopey cunt spends most games with his fucking arm up pointing at fuck all and I've called him on doing exactly this several times, but playing shit as well isn't.

You can moan all you want about Eriksen and Alli, and they were pretty shit too, but both of them saw more of the fucking ball and did more with it (which isn't easy when that's still fuck all) than Sissoko did.

I'll be over the moon when we upgrade Eriksen for a player who gets through more ball, scores more goals and creates more goals, and same Alli, but that will cost us a fair chunk of money, you could go into the championship, or our academy and find a CM who can control a fucking football and not treat it like a fucking hand grenade.

It definitely hits his arm.

Well, more his wrist/hand.

However it hits his chest first. So I'm not really sure it should be called. Just one of those where even VAR isn't going to help you out because it's still whatever the referee truly believes.

Obviously it was not a penalty in this case, but he shouldn't straighten his arm out like that and certainly not in the penalty area, especially not with all the dubious refereeing going on week in week out.

Last edited:
It definitely hits his arm.

Well, more his wrist/hand.

However it hits his chest first. So I'm not really sure it should be called. Just one of those where even VAR isn't going to help you out because it's still whatever the referee truly believes.

Look at that cunt Mane, he’s blatantly played it to try and hit his arm.

He’s a prick for having his arm out, but come on.

Loveable player. Tragic figure.
I don't mind him, but it's hard not to worry about something horrible happening when he is on the pitch.
I guess it wouldn't be such a problem if we could score more goals, but this really hasn't been the season for that, has it? I hope we sign a better CDM and keep him as a very dependable 2nd string CDM/CM.

You're not being influenced by a dodgy penalty decision inside 30 seconds I hope?
If you are, that is totally absurd given the fact that he has been immense for us this season. Moussa should not be the fall guy here. The manager started [HK] rather than [LM]and that decision was the wrong one- if there is a fall guy to be named it has to be the manager, along with all you Kane must start idealists !

You're not being influenced by a dodgy penalty decision inside 30 seconds I hope?
If you are, that is totally absurd given the fact that he has been immense for us this season. Moussa should not be the fall guy here. The manager started [HK] rather than [LM]and that decision was the wrong one- if there is a fall guy to be named it has to be the manager, along with all you Kane must start idealists !

Blaming the fans is a bit silly, isn't it?

Stop looking fore scapegoats and suck it up.... Collectively (and individually) we didn't play well enough to beat a poorly performing Liverpool. Deal with it.

Blaming the fans is a bit silly, isn't it?

Stop looking fore scapegoats and suck it up.... Collectively (and individually) we didn't play well enough to beat a poorly performing Liverpool. Deal with it.

Bollocks!

I spent hours online stating why Kane should not start in the final - both on here and on other forums; also in the pub and at work I found that the reaction was the same and sung in unison; "Harry must start no matter what!" Clearly the manager felt the same but he didn't have the common sense or guile to substitute Kane once it became clearly obvious that he wasn't fit enough to play.

Strangely enough, the last couple of days people have now admitted it was a mistake to play Kane at the first whistle. Unfortunately 20 20 hindsight isn't worth a toss because we all have that and not enough foresight!

Bollocks!

I spent hours online stating why Kane should not start in the final - both on here and on other forums; also in the pub and at work I found that the reaction was the same and sung in unison; "Harry must start no matter what!" Clearly the manager felt the same but he didn't have the common sense or guile to substitute Kane once it became clearly obvious that he wasn't fit enough to play.

Strangely enough, the last couple of days people have now admitted it was a mistake to play Kane at the first whistle. Unfortunately 20 20 hindsight isn't worth a toss because we all have that and not enough foresight!

Don't worry, I'm sure your crack at management will come sooner or later..... :harrysmile:

"Bollocks" nothing.

HK gave away the killer penalty?

HK failed to clear our lines for fate-sealing late 2nd did he?

Everyone else looked dangerous and on their game did they?

Blaming the fans..... Really?

In your own words "bollocks".

Don't worry, I'm sure your crack at management will come sooner or later..... :harrysmile:

"Bollocks" nothing.

HK gave away the killer penalty?

HK failed to clear our lines for fate-sealing late 2nd did he?

Everyone else looked dangerous and on their game did they?

Blaming the fans..... Really?

In your own words "bollocks".

Just look at that absolute drivel. I'll get my coat!

VAR was used, backed up the call. He's stood there with his fucking arm straight out, he does it all the fucking time.

It would be more forgivable if it wasn't for the fact that the dopey cunt spends most games with his fucking arm up pointing at fuck all and I've called him on doing exactly this several times, but playing shit as well isn't.

You can moan all you want about Eriksen and Alli, and they were pretty shit too, but both of them saw more of the fucking ball and did more with it (which isn't easy when that's still fuck all) than Sissoko did.

I'll be over the moon when we upgrade Eriksen for a player who gets through more ball, scores more goals and creates more goals, and same Alli, but that will cost us a fair chunk of money, you could go into the championship, or our academy and find a CM who can control a fucking football and not treat it like a fucking hand grenade.
It didnt hit his arm though

Harry Kane wasn't the reason we couldn't play out of our half for the first 40 minutes.

It didnt hit his arm though

Sorry it did. Almost rolled down it.

Clear penalty.

For the conspiracy theorists/ it was fixed/ the world is against us maniacs, I was all down to the far east betting syndicates where you could get 500/1 on a first minute penalty!

I just wish he'd stop waving at imaginary teammates and get on with his own game.

Having said that, he was no worse than most of his teammates and far better than Kane/Dele/Son

Let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom