Moussa Sissoko

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

He was immense tonight. Again.

Proving himself to be a midfield monster. That second half tonight. Holy shit.

Honestly not sure he’s the same person as before.

Register to remove

He is my hero. It is a massive shame we couldn't show our love by giving him POTY. In unison every single person around me said, "I can't believe Sissoko did not win". No matter, Son was a worthy winner. The reception Sissoko got almost made up for it. Thank you for an amazing season.

Last edited:

John Thomas

Anchor Tenants
He is my hero. It is a massive shame we couldn't show our love by giving him POTY. In unison every single person around me said, "I can't believe Sissoko did not win". No matter, Son was a worthy winner. The reception Sissoko got almost made up for it. Thank you for an amazing season.
I think Sissoko has been our most improved player of the season. But to say he's been our best or most influential would be really stretching it

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Good point

We could however buy Ndombele and give him a year as understudy to Sissoko...haha
fair point considering Ndombele's season. Flat track bully against bottom teams. Invisible against big teams.

Second season syndrome is a bitch.

Register to remove

Top Bottom