Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love how he just runs with the ball from a defensive situation and gets the ball to the front 4. Hes turning into a sort of Dembele but with less control of the ball.

Also noticed how hes almost always our most defensive player when we have corners to stop any counters. Not much goes past him.

It’s Dembele minus the needless pirouettes

Not according to some....plays the same role as Eriksen I heard

Loooool
I like to liken Moose's role to a sort of rescue vehicle. He roams the center of midfield and then he runs out to whatever part of the field needs him. Dude must have the best cardio in the entire team considering the ground he covers.

Sissoko:

"First of all, before anything else, the compliments are really nice to hear. I am happy with my match, I was very good I think, like the rest of the team. I am happy for me, I have come a long way."
"I have had two difficult seasons here, I have continued to work, I did not quit and things are going well this season. I have always believed in myself, my team-mates and my family too, that allows me to put in performances like this one"
"I know that I am not the most technical player, best player in the world, but I play with qualities I have. I have never taken myself to be someone I am not, I give the best of me and that is how I am able to put in a performance like this, it made the coach happy."

Brings a tear to the eye...

It’s funny that Arcy is talking about revisionist bollocks......he wanted Dembele out for the last 6 windows

I think that they’re ’ different types of players

Loved Dembele at his peak but still a frustrating player to watch sometimes

Sissoko interview was superb I thought

Full of honesty and humility

Worth every penny of the £30 million

Love the guy

Sissoko:

"First of all, before anything else, the compliments are really nice to hear. I am happy with my match, I was very good I think, like the rest of the team. I am happy for me, I have come a long way."
"I have had two difficult seasons here, I have continued to work, I did not quit and things are going well this season. I have always believed in myself, my team-mates and my family too, that allows me to put in performances like this one"
"I know that I am not the most technical player, best player in the world, but I play with qualities I have. I have never taken myself to be someone I am not, I give the best of me and that is how I am able to put in a performance like this, it made the coach happy."

Brings a tear to the eye...

I love this. Total honesty, and you can tell how genuine he is. Comes across very well, and has clearly worked both on his fitness, and to fit into Poch's system. Deserves the suppportive chants from the fans, and long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom