Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell. Seriously?

Go watch what he does for their first goal. Just let’s Ramsey go, stands there and sticks his arm up.

He did well when he tracked back and stripped Aubameyang but we were a fucking mess for a lot of that game, had no quality in midfield, and he was a major part of the problem. Another game where he’s also seen very little of the ball.

It’s fucking pointless looking up for it if most of what you are doing is lacking any wit or quality. A couple of runs where he breaks one tackle then overrruns it and gives the ball away might impress some, but it’s boring the tits off me.

I really didn’t think it would be possible to find someone worse than Dier to play in our midfield.

Pochettino’s midfield mindfuck is killing us.

Fucking hell. Seriously?

Go watch what he does for their first goal. Just let’s Ramsey go, stands there and sticks his arm up.

He did well when he tracked back and stripped Aubameyang but we were a fucking mess for a lot of that game, had no quality in midfield, and he was a major part of the problem. Another game where he’s also seen very little of the ball.

It’s fucking pointless looking up for it if most of what you are doing is lacking any wit or quality. A couple of runs where he breaks one tackle then overrruns it and gives the ball away might impress some, but it’s boring the tits off me.

I really didn’t think it would be possible to find someone worse than Dier to play in our midfield.

I agree with all of this. I thought he was poor. Not shifting it quick enough, not being alert to danger, overrunning the ball, etc.

Fucking hell. Seriously?

You seriously need fucking help.

It's as if we are in a parallel universe where Sissoko has managed to establish himself as one of the most reliable and best performers at the club on consistent basis.

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion, but he and Sanchez were immense later on at breaking their counter attacks. He also has to do 2 jobs, the CM as well as the RB one, since Trippier is incompetent...

We are crying out for a baller, which he isn't but fucking hell he put in a shift today! I can't remember who it was now, but I think Rose played a horror pass and they broke on us, Sissoko chased that break down, got his body between player and ball and calmly played it out.
I agree. Sissoko isn't the baller we need in midfield to control a game. But that does not diminish his role or his effort. He's a role player. At his best when he has clear directives and instructions to work with. Which is why he is probably at his best in a midfield three. But today he basically had to be a one man midfield.

It didn't work all the time but the big guy worked his ass off. Immense.

Fucking hell. Seriously?

You’re a really terrible analyst.
You don’t understand the game....probably think Dembele was shit too because you checked a few graphs and there were no goals and assists on them.

Sissoko has made you look right cunt.

Go and learn football, then come back. You sound new to the game....a newbie, who thinks you can judge performances with “pressure events” and heat maps and “expected turnover of possessions in the first 10% of the field of play”, and other such utter garbage that cunts like you invent to try and take the game away from the average man, and put some higher intellectual spin on it.

It’s 11 men kicking a fucking ball you wally.

You’re a really terrible analyst.
You don’t understand the game....probably think Dembele was shit too because you checked a few graphs and there were no goals and assists on them.

Sissoko has made you look right cunt.

Go and learn football, then come back. You sound new to the game....a newbie, who thinks you can judge performances with “pressure events” and heat maps and “expected turnover of possessions in the first 10% of the field of play”, and other such utter garbage that cunts like you invent to try and take the game away from the average man, and put some higher intellectual spin on it.

It’s 11 men kicking a fucking ball you wally.

No Sammy, Sissoko is making you look a right cunt.

"Eriksen is shit"

Fucking div

Sissoko one of the guys who can hold he's head high after today , it's amazing how he's turned his Tottenham career around .

Our best player today, without a shadow of a doubt. I don't understand why people won't give credit when it's due.
Moussa has gone from a player who would illicit groans of despair when included in the team to one of the first named on the team sheet. Granted, he didn't have one of his better games against Chelsea, but on the whole, has been worth his place in the team.

Sissoko has been superb this season in one in which he and Winks have carried the load probably more than any other 2 central midfielders.
Our best player today, without a shadow of a doubt. I don't understand why people won't give credit when it's due.
Moussa has gone from a player who would illicit groans of despair when included in the team to one of the first named on the team sheet. Granted, he didn't have one of his better games against Chelsea, but on the whole, has been worth his place in the team.

Without his contribution this season I would go so far as to say we would be mid-table. I mean that.

We need more midfield players so that at times Sissoko is not needed as such but his presence this season, given our lack of midfield options has been critical.

If Eriksen had played as near to his optimum as Sissoko has done we would still be in the race for the title in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom