Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_pi3b7yGO1K1taqf28_540.jpg

He was. Lost his spot since he didn't get much game time in his first year with us. So he has fought his way back not only in his club team, but his national team now
Exactly. If people arent going to blame Poch for Sissoko losing his spot in the national team, then they cant give him the credit either for Sissoko gaining his place back. Id say its been mainly due to Sissoko's own honest hard work.

Exactly. If people arent going to blame Poch for Sissoko losing his spot in the national team, then they cant give him the credit either for Sissoko gaining his place back. Id say its been mainly due to Sissoko's own honest hard work.

Eh?

Poch made him play badly at the begining of his tenure?

The amount of shit the gaffa indirectly got for playing him... Now he doesn't deserve credit for persevering/supporting him?

....If i'm not mistaken Sissoko himself has already given Poch a nod when talking about his early days here.

Of course not. And Poch is also not the reason hes playing better now. He got into the France team before joining us and hes got in there again through his own good form.

...Funny, thought my post addressed this in the part you opted not to quote.

Honestly, you really that motivated to double down in order to deny the gaffer such mild praise?

I'll move on...

...Funny, thought my post addressed this in the part you opted not to quote.

Honestly, you really that motivated to double down in order to deny the gaffer such mild praise?

I'll move on...
We can praise Poch for helping Winks get in the England squad . Just dont think Poch is particularly relevant in Sissoko managing to get in the france team. He used to be able to do that without any involvement from Poch before he joined us.

We can praise Poch for helping Winks get in the England squad . Just dont think Poch is particularly relevant in Sissoko managing to get in the france team. He used to be able to do that without any involvement from Poch before he joined us.

Yeah sissoko was already an established premier league player when we signed him.

Poch gave winks his chance.

Although his signing was derided by so many at the time, the fact that he's still here, has made so many appearances, seems to take pride in playing for the MIGHTY SPURS, and is winning the fans over....... 30million well spent at the end of the day I reckon.

Although his signing was derided by so many at the time, the fact that he's still here, has made so many appearances, seems to take pride in playing for the MIGHTY SPURS, and is winning the fans over....... 30million well spent at the end of the day I reckon.
We overpaid for a squad player at the time, but he is doing aight this season, maybe a decent purchase. Eriksen for £12m was a brilliant transfer, if not daylight robbery.

Back
Top Bottom