Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shall we rename the thread Mousammy Sissoko...?

Fucking hell Mick it's not a micro psychological analysis of the behavioral patterns of the average armchair football fan thesis.

It's a few blokes. Some think Sissoko is crap, some think he's ok.

Get over it, Christ on a bike

All this guff about how I like to argue, yet I'm not arguing with anyone. Look who is though. Oh it's big ugly you. Again.
:carrollwtf:

Shall we rename the thread Mousammy Sissoko...?

Fucking hell Mick it's not a micro psychological analysis of the behavioral patterns of the average armchair football fan thesis.

It's a few blokes. Some think Sissoko is crap, some think he's ok.

Get over it, Christ on a bike

All this guff about how I like to argue, yet I'm not arguing with anyone. Look who is though. Oh it's big ugly you. Again.
:carrollwtf:
So this post is an olive branch?

I happen to be drop dead gorgeous, as a matter of interest

Is this match taking place in Tokyo or something? Feel like it's World Cup 2002 all over again kicking off this early yet not even on TV for some reason.
Bloody glad we made that first top signing of the Summer with Gazzaniga

I think I'm done with this discussion, let's see what happens over time, and we'll see how history treats this particular player.
As I have said before (I don't recall to who) if it makes you happy to watch the guy play for Spurs, then I'm genuinely pleased for you. I'm passionate about the club and about all aspects of it, including the pleasure it brings to like minded supporters. Like all performances though, we all take away the things that mean the most to us personally and arguing about what makes us happy is a bit daft to be honest.
The thing that worries me is how easily any great result can be snatched away by a poor one in the next game, and I tend to stay away from this place after a bad result because of the large amount of mindless negativity. I try not to become involved in it, or carried away with some of the childish overhyping that also ensues a good result.

Nicely ducked, mate. :pochunimpressed:

I guess it does have the potentual to snowball if you're inclined to opt to write a mini essay to avoid a humble "i stand corrected"...

Whatever... 2nd half becons.
You want me to apologise for having an opinion that I'm prepared to stick by and substantiate?
Don't hold your breath waiting. I'm comfortable with the ground I stand on.

Did a lot of good in the defensive work today in the second half. Allowed Dembele to focus on getting the ball up the field. But he is stifled by Palace parking the bus and removing a lot of space for him to go on runs, so he was basically taking out of the game as an offensive option for the entire first and the start of the second. Once the goal came and Palace had to go on the offensive he became more useful up the pitch as well.

But by no means our star of the game. But another useful performance by his standards

Last edited:
Screenshot_20171108-130007.jpg

:vertna:

Back
Top Bottom