Moussa DEMBÉLÉ (DEMBÉLINHO)?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One for the teenagers but I do as a kid remember Danny, Rodney and Ray Wallace in the Southampton side, that wouldn't have been easy for the commentator!

Yes remember that but I mean same first name and surname..

Oh and I don't know if there actual is another example, was just wondering if anyone could think of one..

Happy with the signing if it goes through. Gives us options in the summer and give Dembele the opportunity to play, which he frankly wouldn't do for us much. As for differentiating between the two, I'm going with Jr. and Sr.

We've had TWO Gareth Bales and two Erik Lamela's.... same name, same person, but totally different players depending on what season you were watching!

Does that count?

His style of play/running style (obviously only based on a bunch of YouTube clips I have trawled through) sort of reminds me of Ighalo, quick feet, strong, direct.

A thought just hit me. If Levy is smart, he makes the deal with a loan back, but an option to "recall" as it were. A hefty, extra, price if we do it soon. Less hefty the later in the season it is. And next to nothing extra, if we do so when (if) Fulham have secured not going down. Would suit all parties, giving us a bit of insurance if Kane breaks down.

That would be the most sensible option but I'm not sure if you can actually do that within the loan rules..

Back
Top Bottom