Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great timing for coming back, get some sub minutes in against Utd at the weekend, he’s usually good at bossing them in the middle of the park.

I'd start Moose against Man U if fit and able. Lloris Aurier Toby Davinson Jan Davies Dembele Dier Eriksen Alli Kane

Bench looking like Vorm Trippier Rose Winks Sissoko Son Llorente

No Foyth, GKN, Lamela or Wanyama in that squad. Proper depth for the first time since I can remember!

3-1 Spurs

Don't know if I'm reading into this a bit too much - but this to me is more about a good week for him then it is for Spurs - maybe with the fact he was able to come on against United, Real Madrid and play significantly more again today, he's starting to feel more and more himself.

We all know a fully fit Dembele is a starter and he's had his fitness issues. Hopefully, re-energised after the International Break ready for the NLD which he always excels in. Him and Winks in CM.

I'm going to call it the Dembele turn. I can't think of any other right footed player who turns with the ball in a clockwise direction. Most players turn in an anticlockwise direction which is a more natural movement. For a big man, it must put a lot of strain on his ankles.

We'll have other CMs... Some will be great.... But the man is a freak.... How we'll replace him when the time comes, i dont know.

Can anyone think of a player - past or present - that mirrors his specific abilities?

Did anyone notice on Saturday when he was tracking back at full sprint he looked like he was in agony? He's definitely got big problems but hopefully we can manage them.

All i saw was a pixelated blur with his number on the back...

Bourgeois HD-having m'fuckers... :lamelaaghh:

:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom