Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did he definitely pick up a knock?

Could have made a case for taking him off at halftime based on his first half play. Haven't seen him so off his game since Chelscum last season.
Nah he played alright, was signalling to the bench on the 43rd minute and Kane went over to have a word with him, he struggled for those last few minutes at the end of the first half. Hopefully it was just a little knock he can walk off. I'm sure we'll find out in the pre-match conference though

Nah he played alright, was signalling to the bench on the 43rd minute and Kane went over to have a word with him, he struggled for those last few minutes at the end of the first half. Hopefully it was just a little knock he can walk off. I'm sure we'll find out in the pre-match conference though

Just watching the game again. The "injury" actually happened in the first minute when he took a knock on his ankle. He played on and looked to moving relatively freely. So I think it was just an impact injury and not a twist or anything and it was just a precaution to bring him off. Pretty certain he'll start.

Just watching the game again. The "injury" actually happened in the first minute when he took a knock on his ankle. He played on and looked to moving relatively freely. So I think it was just an impact injury and not a twist or anything and it was just a precaution to bring him off. Pretty certain he'll start.
Agree. However the only unknown is whether playing on he was over compensating which could upset the balance of hip. I sound like a nerd here but I've got a buggered hip/back and it only takes for me to get a blister on my foot to trigger something to upset my back. Also bigger/heavier players can put more stress on the injury. Again I'm talking potential bollocks here but I guess I'm preparing myself not to see him, rather than hope to see him if that makes sense.

Getting worried about him. Still got same foot injury and cannot play 90 mins. What are they going to do? Can just see him coming back to pre season training, after a couple of weeks saying still hurts and having op and missing start of season. We already might have Lamela & Rose not fit for start of the season. They must do something now as this does not seem to be going away.

Getting worried about him. Still got same foot injury and cannot play 90 mins. What are they going to do? Can just see him coming back to pre season training, after a couple of weeks saying still hurts and having op and missing start of season. We already might have Lamela & Rose not fit for start of the season. They must do something now as this does not seem to be going away.
He's starting tonight mate.

Mousa Dembele will this week undergo a planned procedure to resolve a persistent problem with his left foot.
The Belgium international will be unable to travel to Hong Kong for our fixture against Kitchee SC as a result, and is expected to return for pre-season.
Good news he will be back for pre season. not seen that reassurance for the other injured players, Lamela, Rose & Winks.

nintchdbpict000328345390.jpg

Back
Top Bottom