Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Dembele

BainsXIII said:
in all seriousness, here's to hoping it spells the end of Livermore's run in the starting XI - massive improvement.
As much as he is an improvement I think we are going to see quite a bit of Man U style rotation and so I don't think you have seen the last of Livermore. It's also why I think that this deal does not necessarily rule out Mountinho.

Smoked Salmon said:
BainsXIII said:
in all seriousness, here's to hoping it spells the end of Livermore's run in the starting XI - massive improvement.
As much as he is an improvement I think we are going to see quite a bit of Man U style rotation and so I don't think you have seen the last of Livermore. It's also why I think that this deal does not necessarily rule out Mountinho.
I'm not sure if Bains agrees with this, but I'm delighted for Jake to be a squad player, but he isn't good enough for our starting XI

yiddo2786 said:
Smoked Salmon said:
BainsXIII said:
I'm not sure if Bains agrees with this, but I'm delighted for Jake to be a squad player, but he isn't good enough for our starting XI

squad player yes, good to bring on and calm down play if we're winning, maybe even play as a DM on his own - but as far as starting matches in this formation, he just isn't capable of offering enough for me unfortunately, think his personality and love for the club is masking his lack of readiness.

philyjc said:
Kalyl said:
Cripps14 said:
Signed within 2 pages of the thread :baeshock:
I'm loving the new trend! Think it will stay like this if we start a Lloris or Willian thread?! :crouch:

Your thinking too small how about Messi?

:cudicini:
I apologise, I guess it's the realist in me that sprung forth! right right, how about this Phily... Messi AND Ronaldo AND Neymar, AND Ganso, AND Moutinho! :adegrin2:
Dreamy enough yet? :gazza:

Kalyl said:
I apologise, I guess it's the realist in me that sprung forth! right right, how about this Phily... Messi AND Ronaldo AND Neymar, AND Ganso, AND Moutinho! :adegrin2:
Dreamy enough yet? :gazza:

Now your talking :gazza2: :ledleylick: :gomes: :cudicini: :crouch: :avbdamn:

TED said:
Looks like a great player. But doesnt look like a Modric type player, more of a Scotty and Sandro type replacement.

Im probably wrong :avbshit:

From what Ive seen on that Youtube clip from the Utd game (yeah yeah :tongue: ) he looks like a more than competent alternative to Modric. People should forget about Modric, and the need for a like for like replacement.

There isnt one, but that doesnt mean we cant be even better without him.

He does seem to do a lot more defensively than Modric did. But at the same time he doesn't seem to have these magic passing skills.

TED said:
Looks like a great player. But doesnt look like a Modric type player, more of a Scotty and Sandro type replacement.

Im probably wrong :avbshit:

You're very wrong.

Back
Top Bottom