Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way, he will probably be back in January / February and leave on a free transfer in the summer.

Yes but he can sign a pre-contract with an overseas club in January to join them in summer, and once some players do that they don't play with the same intensity for the last few months with their existing clubs.

But even if not, I don't think we'll see the Dembele of 2015/16 too often before he leaves.

Has he played his last game? Sad if he has and limped off in the first minute. Absolute quality on his day and a true servant to this club.

Ah ffs, not this s**t again?!?
Why would he?!?!

He will be out until new year and will be back. That is it.

It is such a stupid clichee around him that has been around for quite some time. He was "deffo gone" in summer. He was "hopelessly past it and should be sold" in last Jan window. Yet he is here.
He will recover from injury and will help the team in future as well.

I interpret that as PSG would have to pay that much for him, but if they sell abroad then he should cost between 50-60 mill.

It might be an optimistic interpretation but I think that he doesn't want to strengthen PSG so he's trying to "Scare them off".

Knowing how Aulus does business. He'd do the same to us. Not sure he likes Levy very much.

I personally think the ship sailed with Ndombele. His star is too bright now for us to be a viable option for him.

Knowing how Aulus does business. He'd do the same to us. Not sure he likes Levy very much.
Your probably right. Also i don't know why I am getting my hopes up. He is too much of a ready made complete player now, and we don't buy those.

I actually rate him as the most exciting midfielder in Europe. I can't see why he would choose us over the other options, I'm sure he can instantly get 200,000+ a week somewhere else.

Ahhhh to dream though. . .

Your probably right. Also i don't know why I am getting my hopes up. He is too much of a ready made complete player now, and we don't buy those.

I actually rate him as the most exciting midfielder in Europe. I can't see why he would choose us over the other options, I'm sure he can instantly get 200,000+ a week somewhere else.

Ahhhh to dream though. . .

We should just be happy if we buy any decently skilled midfielder in winter.
I just hope Levy recognizes the difference an additional 10m could make in getting a better outcome.
Sometimes cheaper is more expensive in the long-run.

Back
Top Bottom