Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately he's not the same player as he was and if we as a team/club want to progress we must not fall into the trap of an ageing team all at once, consolation we got the best of him as a player whether he was appreciated at what he did well that's another thing possibley we will realise that after he's gone! But if the above is correct then fair play to him he's being honest we us and we can prepare and look for a replacement I for one wish all the best.

Not sure if someone has already said this but....everytime I watch Ruben lofts cheek and the way he struts about I think he could be the one who most resembles dembele. I think he would be a brilliant player to take over when moussa leaves..chavski will never sell him to us though..shame....

Not sure if someone has already said this but....everytime I watch Ruben lofts cheek and the way he struts about I think he could be the one who most resembles dembele. I think he would be a brilliant player to take over when moussa leaves..chavski will never sell him to us though..shame....
Getting him would take some ambitious tapping up to make him run down his deal and go on a free

Don't want to replace one midfielder who's good but holds onto the ball too long and rarely does anything incisive with one who's nowhere near as good, holds onto the ball too long and never does anything incisive.

Don't want to replace one midfielder who's good but holds onto the ball too long and rarely does anything incisive with one who's nowhere near as good, holds onto the ball too long and never does anything incisive.
ridiculous guy if you do not know anything about football do not talk about it. You should not even pronounce moussa's name
not even be allowed to speak

ridiculous guy if you do not know anything about football do not talk about it. You should not even pronounce moussa's name
not even be allowed to speak
Dont worry about bus conductor. He thinks Winks is Man of the match in almost every match. I wouldnt take his views on CMs seriously. Reality is we do need a real replacement for Dembele, not a kid who will run into channels and then pass the ball backwards while leaving holes right in the centre, while offering nothing defensively. Hopefully NDombele is the guy we buy in the summer.

On the plus side... seems like Winks is close to being back in top form.

Sissoko has shown signs of not being completely useless.

Sad state watching Demebele and Wanyams Spurs career coming to a crashing end

ok nancy. why not do the same with all our players.

lets fuck eriksen off - too small and can't tackle or head a ball.
Kane - too slow, not agile enough, he's shit, get rid.
Dele - too fancy and languid, the cunt.

cunt.

Has he played his last game? Sad if he has and limped off in the first minute. Absolute quality on his day and a true servant to this club.

Back
Top Bottom