Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son got the man of the match today but Dembele was just behind him.He was instrumental in our midfield dominance.

Contrast that today with Dier who was just too lazy in his distribution and often made simple passes look difficult.

Was my unborn sons baby shower today, he got loads of gifts, me and the Mrs basically won't have to spend a penny on him for the first year got so many clothes.

So she gets home and we are going through all the stuff, she's really excited but she gets annoyed with me because I seem uninterested and distant.

Then it hits me that the only thing on my mind is whether or not dembele picked up a knock today, and if he will be fit for Juve. Am I already a bad dad :pochfacepalm:

Was my unborn sons baby shower today, he got loads of gifts, me and the Mrs basically won't have to spend a penny on him for the first year got so many clothes.

So she gets home and we are going through all the stuff, she's really excited but she gets annoyed with me because I seem uninterested and distant.

Then it hits me that the only thing on my mind is whether or not dembele picked up a knock today, and if he will be fit for Juve. Am I already a bad dad :pochfacepalm:

No. Not giving a fuck about rather meaningless materialistic shit like the preasants from a baby shower is a promising sign. Arranging a baby shower though...

A good dad would have been checking his phone for updates during the shower.

You have much to learn...

:dierpochhug:

DX7fkotX4AE-wl8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom