Most supported clubs in the world

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always wonder where they get these figures from anyway. I can't remember having to ever fill in a form to confirm my official support of Tottenham, was there a question in the goverment census form that I missed or something?

Looks like they've just totalled population % in countries where clubs have a known fanbase. Guess work.

Not to be disrespectful to the far east or anywhere else, but how about figures that include committed fans rather than 'glory hunters'?

I think they should make some distinction between 'fanbase and 'supporters', if you take a club like Chelsea for example, who probably have a large international fanbase worldwide due to success in recent years but would arguably struggle to regularly fill the larger stadium that they want with regular 'supporters' if you get what I mean.

'according to leading research company'. Nice to know Talksport have so much faith in their affiliates that they cannot name them

Does anyone actually pay any real attention to talksport anyway?

Louis XVI said:
Thelonious Filth said:
Man U are a bigger club than Spurs though.

Were they the first AND ONLY non league club to win the FA Cup?

Oh yeah, that's right IT WAS THE GLORIOUS SPURS.

We also did the League & Cup double first, and won a UEFA Cup (an accolade they obviously crave much more than we do the UC :wacko:

At least we know what colour our kits are

COYS :winner:

Most Chelsea fans I know STILL detest the fact they're a 'global brand' now...
...despite their success (and I'm sure none of them would swap their CL Final with Scunthorpe away not so long ago) they still think of themselves as a relatively modest West London Club and that's it... why on earth would they have fans in Singapore or India...? they're just fucking Chelsea FFS!! Mind you, it is funny to think of the torment the 'die-hard' old boys must be going through, to see Japanese tourists in the Matthew Harding stand at every game!!

"Come on You Bwues... We Wuv you Fewnando Towwes, Go Get Goal!! Chelwsea Number#1" :winner:

Back
Top Bottom