Moment Of The Season 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One I did not go to...Swansea away, amazing last minute turnaround.

...and one I did....Palace away. What a goal. What a celebration. Scenes.

One I did not go to...Swansea away, amazing last minute turnaround.

...and one I did....Palace away. What a goal. What a celebration. Scenes.

These both right up there for me...The peak of our dreaming!

Obviously there were grandstand moments like NLD and The Finale too, but those 2 away games made me believe....

Not felt that way since Clive Allen was breaking records back in 87!

406812EC00000578-4513058-A_Tottenham_fan_was_photographed_appearing_to_sort_a_line_of_dru-m-11_1494977677473.jpg

For me it was finally getting on the pitch it took me 40 years to the day 14th May 1977 against Leicester city It was relegation day and been a youngster I was in my normal spot just to left of the TV gantry at the front of the shelf.
we won 2-0 but we were down getting hammered 8-2 at Derby and 5-0 at man city didn't help...but watching the invasion and then the take over of the directors box and everyone singing "we'll support you ever more" was something I'll never forget and haven't.
Getting on against Man Utd was very emotional meeting people I have travelled the UK and Europe for the best part of 35 years and just hugging and laughing will stay with me till they put the last screw in the coffin...

I have had a drink.

Winks goal at West Ham was just brilliant, loads of emotions running through that goal.

The fact we were losing, ball falls to Janssen who could have got his first goal from open play, he didn't, then we equalised, then you realise it's Winks on his first start, in a London Derby and then the celebrations that come afterwards. Just brilliant.

In fact the whole win was great, Kane popping up at the end with two goals in the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom