Modric says training is shit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

more destabilising fabricated shite.

Luka Modric 'stalling on Spurs deal over Harry Redknapp worries'

The Croatian playmaker wanted to move to Chelsea during the summer, but Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy stood firm and refused to sell.

Luka Modric is worried about Harry Redknapp's future (Allstar)
Spurs officials are now making an effort to ensure the 26-year-old is happy at White Hart Lane by offering him an improved deal, worth around £3.6million a season.

The figure is still well short of the £6.2million annual salary Chelsea were willing to pay him, but money is not the only reason he is taking his time deciding whether to sign.

Modric enjoys an excellent working relationship with Redknapp, but is worried the Spurs boss will move on to replace Fabio Capello as England coach after Euro 2012.

'There are difficult decisions for Luka to make,' a source told the People.

'He still enjoys life at Spurs and that's largely down to Harry, but he was flattered by Chelsea's interest and deep down his close friends know he would still like to go to Chelsea.'

Redknapp recently praised Modric as a key member of the 'best squad' he has had since taking charge at Tottenham in 2008 and suggested the Croatian and summer signings Scott Parker and Emmanuel Adebayor were the most influential players at the club.

i would feel uneasy about all this talk, were it not for ancelotti waiting in the wings...

he to me is the perfect fit for spurs. i honestly think we would go up a notch with him as manager, think of all the respect he would command.

The Daily Mail have well and truly fallen out of love with Spurs since Harry Harris left... (don't get me wrong, this is no bad thing, fuck 'em all, the right-wing Nazis!)

But they do seem to have a vendetta!!!

Back
Top Bottom