Mike Dean

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what do you not see every match, with Sky having gooner Alan Smith on Spurs games, you must be thick and blind!?!
You need to calm down.

Any team can find 10 games where they have been shafted by the ref.

Remember battle of the Bridge? We could have had half the team sent off ffs.

Everyone feels they get the short end of the stick because we only remember the times we get fucked by the ref, never when we benefit.

City fans probably feel they always get shafted against us due to the VAR calls but in reality they get away with 20 fouls w/o a card each game

You need to calm down.

Any team can find 10 games where they have been shafted by the ref.

Remember battle of the Bridge? We could have had half the team sent off ffs.

Everyone feels they get the short end of the stick because we only remember the times we get fucked by the ref, never when we benefit.

City fans probably feel they always get shafted against us due to the VAR calls but in reality they get away with 20 fouls w/o a card each game

...Except Liverpool

I thought it was only Liverpool fans who were this blinded by loyalty to their team that they believe that every decision given against them is a conspiracy. Some of you are so deluded that you're just like those nutjobs on RAWK.

Fucking embarrassing, just like most of the shit Graham Roberts comes out with. Just because he was a Spurs legend doesn't make him immune from criticism if he says stupid shit.

I thought it was only Liverpool fans who were this blinded by loyalty to their team that they believe that every decision given against them is a conspiracy. Some of you are so deluded that you're just like those nutjobs on RAWK.

Fucking embarrassing, just like most of the shit Graham Roberts comes out with. Just because he was a Spurs legend doesn't make him immune from criticism if he says stupid shit.

Are you a Spurs fan?

When Chelsea's Mikel Obi One Kinobi accused Clatternburg of making a racist remark and was found not guilty by the FA, Bruce Buck, lawyer and chairman of Chelsea, called head of Premier league Richard Scudamore for a meeting with senior refs (including Mike Dean) for what he thought would be a campaign by refs to punish Chelsea for making that false accusation. The refs got the message and Chelsea haven't had any bad refereeing since that day!

Of course some of you lot would say Buck is an idiot and an embarassment as Graham Roberts for daring to accuse refs pf anything - remember Buck did this BEFORE refs did anything to Chelsea, Roberts is speaking after clear evidence which some of you naive or fake fans refuse to believe.

Bruce Buck is now in charge of the Premier League selection committee which chose an "inside man" to take over from Scudamore.

Scudamore, if you recall, was an honoured guest of the opening of Woolwich's Emirates stadium on the final day of the season, while telling Spurs their game would not be cancelled due to mass food poisoning at West Ham.

Sky showed that game live, but decided not to show the opening of the new White Hart Lane V Crystal Palace.

Talking of Palace, they and teams like even Bournemouth get better refereeing than Tottenham does. Watch the next match and see!

How did the linesman (and Clattenburg) both not see the ball cleared the line when about 4 feet over (even United goalie looked extremely 'guilty' when his fished it out) - the whole crowd saw it? Did you know those 2 extra points lost would have got Spurs into the top four that season.

Sorry but why did you just blatantly lie?

The refs got the message and Chelsea haven't had any bad refereeing since that day!
2nd result on a Chelsea bad refereeing decisions search....

.....Neil Warnock vented his anger on the standard of officiating in the Premier League after Chelsea defeated Cardiff in hugely controversial circumstances, leaving the Welsh club five points adrift of safety and nursing a simmering sense of injustice. César Azpilicueta was a yard offside when he headed an equaliser six minutes from time, prompting Warnock to say the Premier League had the “worst officials” and matches were being decided by “who you get in the middle and who has a flag”......

Not a single dodgy decision against them. Of course not, if you say so.

Take off the tin foil hat and join the real world. Ref's make bad decisions. Sometimes they are in your favour sometimes they go against you.

Trouble is there are fake Spurs fans on here and I don't know who but I've seen them wind-up proper Spurs fans afterward Tottenham have lost a match. And as I said I had my stream account banned when I tried to provide a link to a Spurs game on BT so somebody reported me to block the stream.

If you are a genuine fan then you must be blind not to have seen the many injustices Spurs have had over the years, including the food poisoning incident, the numerous games where Spurs get 2 players sent off or 2 penalties or both, the times Spurs players have been booked for diving when they are actually fouled, while other teams have players like Guendouzi and Hazard who dive repeatedly (even Burnley manager said Woolwich dive, maybe you missed that as well).

Graham Roberts has spoken out after Mike Dean took the piss out of Pochettino and Poch made the mistake to apologise. He saw it and I've seen it for ages. Don't know why some of you haven't.....

Trouble is there are fake Spurs fans on here and I don't know who but I've seen them wind-up proper Spurs fans afterward Tottenham have lost a match. And as I said I had my stream account banned when I tried to provide a link to a Spurs game on BT so somebody reported me to block the stream.

If you are a genuine fan then you must be blind not to have seen the many injustices Spurs have had over the years, including the food poisoning incident, the numerous games where Spurs get 2 players sent off or 2 penalties or both, the times Spurs players have been booked for diving when they are actually fouled, while other teams have players like Guendouzi and Hazard who dive repeatedly (even Burnley manager said Woolwich dive, maybe you missed that as well).

Graham Roberts has spoken out after Mike Dean took the piss out of Pochettino and Poch made the mistake to apologise. He saw it and I've seen it for ages. Don't know why some of you haven't.....

When you question whether or not we are genuine fans of this football club simply because we do not share your theory of there being a conspiracy against Tottenham then you lose all credibility.....so in the words of Dragon's Den........I'm out !

Yet you don't think we have any decisions go our way, especially with VAR?
FloweryAdvancedHorseshoecrab-small.gif

You ignored my post so I will try again.

Why did you lie and say the Pedro Mendes goal been given and the extra 2 points would have seen us finish 4th when we finished 9 points behind 4th that season??

Last edited:
Having a handball or offside given by VAR isn't VAR going in our favour, it's the correct decision. The ones that go for/against you are the subjective fouls.

Scudamore, if you recall, was an honoured guest of the opening of Woolwich's Emirates stadium on the final day of the season, while telling Spurs their game would not be cancelled due to mass food poisoning at West Ham.
Er...they didn't open their stadium on the final day of the season. WTF are you wanging on about you utter freak

Sky showed that game live, but decided not to show the opening of the new White Hart Lane V Crystal Palace.
Because we had about 3-4 games that were supposedly going to be the opening game in our new stadium, bu the date kept getting pushed back, and by the time we hastily arranged for the stadium to open for the Palace game the TV fixtures had already been selected. It's a shame that they didn't prefer us to City v whichever nomark team they were against that night (Brighton maybe? Doesn't matter, not relevant) but they had to pick the match a around a month beforehand.

It's nuts that there are people who get through their lives believing in crackpot conspiracy theories like this.

Back
Top Bottom