Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is just too inconsistent. He has been like this all season. The performs like he did against Madrid. He was very flash and wasteful rather then keep it moving. He doesn't seem fully committed to us tbh. Think he is looking for one big contract with us and then looking to move next summer

I totally agree. That moment in the first 10 mins when he could have released Erickson...
thing about it is - he’s replaceable.

Let me remind you that this was literally our latest game.

1509585331308.gif

1509585371432.gif

I don’t care about that. Yes he pops up at the right time. Scores goals. He’s a great player. But today. Shit. And he has been for time.

I totally agree. That moment in the first 10 mins when he could have released Erickson...
thing about it is - he’s replaceable.

Definitely is. Son kane eriksen could and should have started today. The games like Bournemouth at home are ones he doesnt care about yet son creates and scores and can have more. Apart from the glamour game against Madrid. He hasn't really turned up this season

My cunt Woolwich friends
Cunts
What was that? Mopo got it wrong today. In the same way he got it wrong when he took Lamela off when we were 2 up. But the futures bright. We’ll come back from this.
Why were they so hungry for it? That’s the best I’ve seen them play for years.
Cunts. Fucking furious.

Definitely is. Son kane eriksen could and should have started today. The games like Bournemouth at home are ones he doesnt care about yet son creates and scores and can have more. Apart from the glamour game against Madrid. He hasn't really turned up this season

Exactly. Son is amazing. With every touch you see him doing something. But I think Lamela, if it’s the same Lamela from 2 years ago - I’d take him over Ali more than Son, as much as I love him.
I think the most Important thing, however, is getting Tony signed up. He justifies being in out top earning bracket.

Dembele is not the same. Don’t remember the last game he dominated the midfield like before. Him and sissoko at the middle was really not good. We have to start Winksy every time we can. And damn I miss wanyama.

He is a sub for a second half when we are in front. Madrid, palace etc. Where he can be solid and keep the ball. He can't start games it seems

Dembele is not the same. Don’t remember the last game he dominated the midfield like before. Him and sissoko at the middle was really not good. We have to start Winksy every time we can. And damn I miss wanyama.

WRONG
Dembele is absolute class.
The team performed badly and came up against an Woolwich team that actually wanted to win. Cunts but fair play to them.

I think our wing backs really let us down today. Almost everything came through the middle, making us predictable.
Trippier and Davies are not top 6 players. Good squad players, yes, but we should not be going into a NLD with those two as our wing backs. Walker should have started.

Have no clue what game some of you were watching but sissocko was shocking, every single one of his passes was either under hit or behind his man, he killed momentum of countless moves today. But none of the team were at it today with the exception of Sanchez, think we should of gone into this the way we did against liverpool with Dele and eriksen deeper either side of winks so we could actually keep hold of the ball in the middle. Having said all that how mike dean is given a game of that magnitude is beyond me, he always has to be the star of the show and that bald cunt cost us today.

Trippier and Davies are not top 6 players. Good squad players, yes, but we should not be going into a NLD with those two as our wing backs. Walker should have started.

Usually agree with you. But you’re wrong there. Trippier and most definitely Davies ARE top 6 players.
Davies has been incredible since rose got injured

Usually agree with you. But you’re wrong there. Trippier and most definitely Davies ARE top 6 players.
Davies has been incredible since rose got injured
I agree Davies has done well covering for rose, but he ain't in the same class IMO. Rose is coveted by both Manchester clubs. Davies isnt. Says it all. Likewise Trippier. Great squad cover yes, but he ain' t no Kyle Walker. No other top 6 club would play him as a first team regular.

I agree Davies has done well covering for rose, but he ain't in the same class IMO. Rose is coveted by both Manchester clubs. Davies isnt. Says it all. Likewise Trippier. Great squad cover yes, but he ain' t no Kyle Walker. No other top 6 club would play him as a first team regular.

Agree with you in parts. Rose/Walker over Davies/Trippier for sure.
But I think you need to reckognise - we are on the same level as Man City now. No longer do we need to rate one of our players on the basis of who they are coveted by. Davies certainly, I feel, benches Rose. Walker is a different scenario... and you defs win from that perspective IMO.
Irrelevant really, though. We are talking about 3 players who would walk into the Woolwich team and we are debating who best to choose...

Just re-watched the ridicuoous and totally wrong lead up to their firstcof two illegitimate goals... and really wished I Fucking hadn't.

EVERYTHING ABOUT the award of a non free kick to the offside of the goal sums up that scum CUNT of a club... and why something like that always seems to happen in these games (even ones we haven't lost!) THEY ARE ODIOUS SCUM OF THE LOWEST ORDER AND I FUCKING DESPISE THEM ALL.

We have to find a solution to the 'away against top 6' stats. I didn't have confidence we would win before the game kicked off due to this stat and I think it's something that's in the players heads.
Or fans need to put context into the stat. Our away form over the last 2 seasons and this one so far is better than Utd’s & Woolwhich. Had we won today it would have been the same as City’s. Liverpool have the best away record and we have finished comfortably above them, and Chelsea won the league last year whilst only collecting 4 pts from a possible 15 on the road!

It shows it’s hard to win away from home against a top 6 rival and even if you are good at it, like Liverpool, it’s still meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom