Mighty Spurs vs Piemonte Calcio | Sun 1230BST/1330CEST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is that strike of the season that will always be associated with Szczęsny and Rabiot and their bad mouthing of Spurs which have come back to haunt them. And they cannot wash it away either.
Thanks Harry. COYS

Stupid jokes on here are getting right up my fucking nose.
giphy.gif

One other handy website for everybody

Would it be worth having a Streaming thread listing good websites for members to easily access whenever matches were on /coming up rather than keep having to post on match day threads ?? Constant 'stream' of information then ?? :thumbup: :sneaky:

I'll see how many positive responses this post receives....and if enough (say 10 plus) I'll start one, how's that ?

Only problem is when there’s a specific thread for them they can be easier to shut down

Back
Top Bottom