Michel Vorm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm glad we have a decent back up for Hugo, but I do wonder what makes someone content to be a bench warmer. Then I saw his car in the car park ..... worth more than my house!!!

im just glad levy and poch got this out of the way so we can focus on more important transfers. vorm is a quality backup keeper and im glad we have retained his services.

Gone.

The Club can confirm the departure of Michel Vorm following the conclusion of his contract.
Michel, 35, joined us from Swansea City in July, 2014, and went on to make 47 appearances in all competitions.
The Dutch international goalkeeper, capped 15 times for his country, proved to be a valuable member of the squad both on and off the pitch.
We wish Michel every success in the future.

Back
Top Bottom