Michel Vorm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 2015 league cup final run Vorm played in every game bar the final and Lloris came in for that and how did that pan out? Nobody in the Tottenham team turned up that day but irrespective it was harsh on Vorm and would be the same this time! The only thing that must prevent Vorm causing a row which I wouldn't blame him for is that it is arranged in advance and he is aware of the situation that in the event of a cup final or semi Lloris gets the nod?

Its often overlooked that Vorm was quality first choice GK at Swansea under Rodgers but by the time we got him he was #02 GK at Swansea so sitting on our bench is a lot better than sitting on their bench.

I know what you're saying but Vorm is decent and deserves to be playing before he gets too old.
Vorm has made the decision to be back up at a big club as opposed to no1 at a small club. He's pretty clearly made that choice and accepted everything that comes with it, including being dropped should we make the final.

i'm amazed that he's shown such a lack of ambition and desire to actually play, but its benefited us so i dont really care.

Back
Top Bottom