Membership Options Help

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The wife has just told me that she is trying organise for me to get to a match next season with the newly formed supporters club here in Derry. (She has had to tell me as i would have noticed her keeping money aside in order to send me before Fathers Day)
I need to become a member, either Lilywhite or Bronze, as i need a client number in order to join the supporters club and I was just wondering which is best for me to get. I'm thinking of the Bronze option myself for the fact that there is additional ticket priority over Lilywhite and a spot on the waiting list but i'd like to know the price difference to see if its worth my while, because if i join the supporters club i'd like to get to all the matches they attend. The Spurs website is only showing midseason joining prices and I'd like to know the full season price of both to see whether its worth the difference.
Is there actually much difference between the memberships?

i thought the Bronze was the same price as Lilywhite with just a one-off £5 fee to get added to the season ticket waiting list?

I'll double check...

oh, looks like they've taken the info off the Official Site.....

in any case go for Lilywhite, because the "early ticket release" thing they do is useless.

Only 1,000 tickets get issued to Bronze members on the priority day. There are always plenty left on the Tuesday for Lilywhite.

Bronze renewal last season was £47 (direct debit) or £52 (non direct debit), Lilywhite was £5 cheaper.

But I seem to remember that is just the renewal price and that new members have to pay more. But my memory is patchy at the best of times.

I got my bronze renewal letter and the envelope included the next 2 peoples nearest to my postcode letters as well.
If that's a theme then don't be surprised if only 1 in 3 people actually get them.
I hand delivered mine onwards but thats because I'm a bloody nice bloke.

Back
Top Bottom