Media darlings thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate how much praise we are getting right now. It makes me nervous, like it's all gonna fall apart any second.

Don't worry about it, it's natural. As soon as we drop points to a team who plays us for a draw because we are unlucky or didn't turn up they will all start spouting the same reverse shit as they always do (not experienced enough, not enough in midfield, not consistent, need to win trophies, need to sell all players yada yada). Just enjoy the current time when we can agree with the pundits that we are fucking great, in contrast to when they start pissing on us at the earliest opportunity.

Who gives a Feck what the media want to spout..
Players want to play for Spurs now, turning down the scum down the road.
Enjoy The Poche ride.
When you look back at this golden time for Spurs don’t remember that you didn’t enjoy it

What Tottenham did to Juventus was mind-blowing," he told The Debate.
"We don't give credit when credit is due in this country, we often put great results down to luck or the opposition having an off day.
"Spurs were 2-0 down to a last season's finalists, a team that had won 10 on the trot, and came back to dominate. They were phenomenal - I loved watching them."They took the game to Juventus. They were so much better that they were scary. For me, that told us the Premier League is right up there.
"Our clubs played at the pace of the Premier League with power and pace, and teams couldn't live with us."

The above was from Paul Merson

Premier League clubs are now the dominant force in Europe, says Paul Merson

"We don't give credit when credit is due in this country, we often put great results down to luck or the opposition having an off day.
"Spurs were 2-0 down to a last season's finalists, a team that had won 10 on the trot, and came back to dominate. They were phenomenal - I loved watching them."They took the game to Juventus. They were so much better that they were scary. For me, that told us the Premier League is right up there.
"Our clubs played at the pace of the Premier League with power and pace, and teams couldn't live with us."

Just a gooner windsock spouting whatevers been said in the press that week. Fuck the fat cunt and his opinions!

We didn't overpower them though, our technical ability, tactical flexibility and fitness were responsible for our dominating the majority of the game.

"Power and pace"? Just another cliche.

Back
Top Bottom