Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talksport this morning...... Spurs v Man U...... This is one of the biggest games of Pochs career apparently?

Apparently despite saying he's happy here and wants to stay for 20 years and win the CL AND Premier league with us....... He's desperate to prove his credentials to Man Utd and prove he's the right man for them.

I mean what a pile of old pony .....

Cus we do not exist.. cunts

Its just because its Spurs..... If United, Chelsea or Woolwich were 2 points off Man City it would be a three horse race guaranteed.....

Problem is all those clubs have won the Premier League (except leaders Liverpool) so until we do, we'll always be ignored.

Even Leicester who were top at this time weren't taken seriously at this stage.... Everyone was just waiting for the inevitable flop which through luck and "unusual ref leniency" .. Didn't happen.

The momentum and desire from the media is for Liverpool to win it..... So I think we'll also see extreme leniency for Liverpool as no ref will want to be held "responsible for destroying the dream"

My favourite reply...
DwroP7XW0AERQSB.jpg:large

I'm not on Twitter but I wish someone with a big pair of balls would flood their account, night and day, with links to illegal streaming sites like Reddit. I bet that would get a reaction.

Talksport this morning...... Spurs v Man U...... This is one of the biggest games of Pochs career apparently?

Apparently despite saying he's happy here and wants to stay for 20 years and win the CL AND Premier league with us....... He's desperate to prove his credentials to Man Utd and prove he's the right man for them.

I mean what a pile of old pony .....

If we properly thrash them - does it not indicate he should stay at Spurs because they are so far behind?...

Saw a tweet last night (can't be arsed looking for it now) and it was a clip of Brighton v Pool and Jonathan Pearce was commenting and he said something like "Brighton chasing an equaliser against the champions" ffs.

We play first. So we’d take it to 6 points before the could take it to 6/4. Assuming we won.

We do

But the point remains that City can close the gap further than we can. No one cares about third place when there's a top 2 that close.

Back
Top Bottom