Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MOTD2 commentator on the game yesterday, for Son's first goal

"Oooh, it looks like Son's right foot is offside there."

You couldn't make it up.
Bournemouth attackers left nut was offside on the first attempt of the crossbar, too.

Honestly are Son’s goal the kind of things we want VAR for? If so, that’s a shame, because it’s so close that to the naked eye that’s even and should be allowed.

Talksport made me laugh yesterday morning.

Something along the lines of 'I fancy Chelsea to do them (Barcelona)'

That's the Barcelona who were at home, with Messi, that have lost 1 competitive game this season and 2 when you count their charity shield (from what I can gather).

Yeah Chelsea were gonna do a number there weren't they....

Now Conte saying they were unlucky. Nope, just not good enough.

Shame about their fans getting battered outside the stadium though.

I don't have BT Sport but I saw the "penalty" Woolwich were awarded last night on social media
All I'll say is Dele Alli would have been hung, drawn & quartered by the media if he'd done what Welbeck did
When I Googled it I was met with headlines of "shameful", "disgraceful", "widespread criticism" so sounds like Welbeck has been rightfully pilloried.

Holy shit. Here it is: Clippit
OK... I'm just gonna say it. If Dele Alli pulled that kinda stunt, he'd have been hung out to dry by the 'narrative obsessed' media...
As it is, Danny Wellbeck* gets away with it!

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR!
fucking say it ain't so.
The only glimmer of light from last night is that in the 4 minutes between Milan's goal and Danny Cheat Wellbeck conning his way to an equaliser... the 'Wenger Out' planes would barely had time to take off... before being summoned back to ARSEHQ base!

* THE DIRTY CHEATING CUNT

Love the fact that loads of people were laughing at us having 38 away games this season and started the 'wembley curse' narrative to begin with are now suggesting we have an unfair 'home advantage' for the semi-finals and final of the FA cup. Fucking spanners.

The thing I would like to know is if clubs that are the equivalent of us in their respective leagues (Atletico in Spain for example), the club that is pushing against the status quo. Gets the same type of stick in their respective countries media

The thing I would like to know is if clubs that are the equivalent of us in their respective leagues (Atletico in Spain for example), the club that is pushing against the status quo. Gets the same type of stick in their respective countries media

A. Madrid routinely do, I guess it really depends on how you choose to view this.

I don't normally listen to talk sport but had no choice on the way home today. The commentator of the Liverpool game mentioned our result a couple of times. He said that he didn't think we would win so easily as Harry wasn't playing....his tone definitely insinuated that he had hoped that we wouldn't get through. Wally!!!

Back
Top Bottom