Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What we need is someone who has a real flair in compiling statistics to research the level of mainstream negative media bias that is constantly leveled against us and say, Bin Dippers, Chelski, Gooners and Shitty and release it just to shut the bastards up!
I would do it, but 100% of me doesn't give a fuck...

I'd advise you all to avoid the BT Sports "Football Writers Podcast".

They were previewing the NLD, and it was a total Woolwich wankfest....with the obligatory dig at us pulling a few of our injured players out of the England squad.

Paul Merson on the game this weekend;

"It's a big game for Tottenham though. If they don't win I look at Eriksen, Alli, the centre-backs and Harry Kane and I think they will move on at the end of the season."

Lmfao if we don't win we will lose every centre back we have and our front 3, Sky EXCLUSIVE "Spurs SQUAD WANT OUT!!!"

"It's a big game for Tottenham though. If they don't win I look at Eriksen, Alli, the centre-backs and Harry Kane and I think they will move on at the end of the season."

Lmfao if we don't win we will lose every centre back we have and our front 3, Sky EXCLUSIVE "Spurs SQUAD WANT OUT!!!"
They're all hoping so hard that we start shipping out players, as if no-one has realised there are a whole raft of things going, building a s new stadium to start

Fast forward to summer contract negotiations after Spurs have won the Champions League:

"Well Daniel, can I call you Danny? Righto Danny Boy, you see my client appreciates your offer to increase his pay 50% and is happy with the success of the past season's champions league campaign and the potential for the future...unfortunately there is that small matter of a loss away to the scum back in November that can't be overlooked. Given that, I think you understand why my client is demanding a transfer to Stoke City, a club that did not lose to Woolwich in their first league meeting of the season."

Win this game and we're still in second place. LOSE this game and we don't have enough players to field a squad next season.

The stakes couldn't be higher...

This whole thing about players leaving because THEY haven't achieved the heights they would expect baffles me........whose fault is it if they don't win??...... Everyone seems to accept that Poch is good, so it can't be him, if it's also not the players fault (he's listed 6 out of 11!!) then who the fuck is to blame for the supposed under achievement and why would other teams want to sign over half a team of players that under achieve??

Media biasometer will probably break on Sunday morning...

Can't take any of these seriously hence I don't listen or read their garbage, even when we are praised, it's the usual clichéd rubbish. Would rather hear the opinion of other spurs fans, those that are passionate about the club.

At least looking at Martin Samuel you are assured he has obesity issues and a thimble of a cock.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...aul-merson-picks-his-north-london-combined-xi
Merson has been okay in general - but going on and on again about MoPo being tempted by ‘bigger clubs’. Wake the fuck up you mug. If your read this mornings papers you would think differently:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ettino-arsene-wenger-tottenham-Woolwich-derby

so remind me again of what to expect in tomorrow's "told you so" cunt-off in the press...
Is it technically "bottling it" if we're still only in November?
...save yourselves the heartache...
just BURN THE PAPERS TOMORROW!

Back
Top Bottom