Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank God I can't get Sky. 24hrs on from the revelations that Harry Kane would like to remain at Spurs all his career, he has written an "EXCLUSIVE" in The Sun today saying that Real Madrid are 100% confident they will land their man Kane this summer. He also scribbles that Barca will sign Dele and Eriksen.

I recall him years ago tearing into us on the radio, not for anything to do with players, or managers, or even how we are playing (good or bad) he based on for a full hour discrediting the clubs honours page on our website. We list every single honour we have won since were were formed, so when we were a non-professional team. For some reason this made us "small time". An hour long show!!!!!

He's the type of jorno that blames a teams loss because the players were wearing gloves.

Never really noticed that cunt Ashton until his attack on AVB. Glad to see we as a club are really sticking it to his anti-Spurs agenda and that fraud of a coach and good buddy of his:sherwoodwtf:

For a (deservedly) positive change, looks like they're finally conceding.

Man City and Tottenham are Premier League's outstanding two - but don't write off Man Utd, say Sky Sports pundits

Three weeks ago it was "Is the league now a top three (City, Utd, Chelsea)?"
Last week it was "City or Utd for the league?"
Now it's "Don't write off Utd from keeping up with City and Spurs"

It's almost as if there's a load of matches each week with uncertain outcomes and the potential for teams to change positions in the league!

Yes, those twats get paid thousands for basically saying that in stupid ways each week.

Ashton was a bit salty about Pochettino on Sunday Supplement...has to be seen to be believed.
I believe that Ashton is a Palace fan and I for one should know how mentally unbalanced they are because I'm married to one ! Take what he says (and most other biased journos) with a pinch of salt and you will almost certainly enjoy a calmer life.

Good to see that tomorrows headlines about our magnificent win today DON'T centre on it being a statement of intent...

And why should they...? 'cos REAL MADRID are after Poch now, THAT'S WHY!

funny that ArseAnals win doesn't mean anything other than they're BACK... and yet our entire sqaud and management will be dismantled in January... because...
And here it is people... the truth that is there for all to see...

THE BRITISH FOOTBALL MEDIA CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT WE'RE ANY FUCKING GOOD!

Thank God I can't get Sky. 24hrs on from the revelations that Harry Kane would like to remain at Spurs all his career, he has written an "EXCLUSIVE" in The Sun today saying that Real Madrid are 100% confident they will land their man Kane this summer. He also scribbles that Barca will sign Dele and Eriksen.

I recall him years ago tearing into us on the radio, not for anything to do with players, or managers, or even how we are playing (good or bad) he based on for a full hour discrediting the clubs honours page on our website. We list every single honour we have won since were were formed, so when we were a non-professional team. For some reason this made us "small time". An hour long show!!!!!

He's the type of jorno that blames a teams loss because the players were wearing gloves.

Ahem....sorry Guido....that was a "WORLD EXLCUSIVE" from Ashton this morning

It's almost as if there's a load of matches each week with uncertain outcomes and the potential for teams to change positions in the league!

Yes, those twats get paid thousands for basically saying that in stupid ways each week.

Ha ha, does make me laugh - sometimes two teams can be playing each other in a few days time, but they decide that it's absolutely impossible that either will drop points ever again.

Like an oil tanker turning the media’s heads are turning...

I don't understand why any intelligent neutral wouldn't want us to win something bearing in mind the way we're going about it. Any right minded person would look at City, Utd and Chelsea and think the money involved is obscene.

I don't understand why any intelligent neutral wouldn't want us to win something bearing in mind the way we're going about it. Any right minded person would look at City, Utd and Chelsea and think the money involved is obscene.
'Coz it's Spurs!

If it were ANYONE else.. (outside of the Mega Rich clubs). They'd be wanking over us like a teenage boy who just discovered Television X freeview!
:dier::dierno::pochshock::hugoshock:

I don't want them all jumping on our bandwagon.

Give us honest credit when we deserve it, but keep your "awwwwww good old Spurs" crap to yourselves.
Tried to sell our team, backed Leicester and Chelsea and have been cunts all season right up until this week.

Wonder why that is

More a mistake than bias.
Which Premier League club holds the highest record attendance?
They got us first but the Monaco match is not the highest
Spurs 4-1 Liverpool - Mauricio's reaction 22 October 2017 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com
'It was witnessed by a crowd of 80,827 at Wembley - a record attendance for the Premier League (beating United’s 76,098 against Blackburn in March, 2007), a Club record home attendance in the league (beating the 73,587 against Chelsea in August) and our third highest attendance of all-time (behind Bayer Leverkusen 85,512 and Monaco 85,011 last season).'

You can cross Woolwich, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle, Southampton maybe Villa and Everton off the list. All have gripes for one reason or another.

You can cross Woolwich, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle, Southampton maybe Villa and Everton off the list. All have gripes for one reason or another.
Southampton or South Coast Big Club started hating us when Hoddle left them for us and then we went and signed Deano (RIP big man)
Didn't their chairman call us North London thugs!
Then their fans decided (after 100 years) that they were angry "we stole their song"......before stealing our slow version.

I remember around 2006 when their fans along with Villa, Charlton, Everton and even Fulham all claimed Spurs were no bigger than them and our fans were deluded.
Yep how's that gone for you?

Back
Top Bottom