Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know about Saturday but a Burnley player was booked for the same offence yesterday. Doubt it's being discussed as much as Delle though!

Are they repeat offenders, like Dele is?

Not all diving is the same. Dele has done it season after season, even in unimportant games like Huddersfield.

I agree Alli's type of diving does need punished more in terms of the integrity of the game.

For example, I remember Bale used to get booked a lot for taking evasive action, but it was far more unfair as he was avoiding serious injury as opposed to trying to force a mistake to cheat.

Annoying but nice to hear David Ginola defending us and really speaking like a fan. Lovely stuff

Agreed. We're a giant club and are just waking up. These cunts don't have a clue what to do about it and how to praise it in what is surely the hardest time to do it with all the money flying about and take the easy way out by constantly trying to put us down.

Parasitic gooners and Mancs the lot of 'em!

:roseunsure:maybe the watershed to being a big club is when knock off shirts are on sale in markets overseas...
for example shops in Bodrum this year had all the usual suspects, but no Spurs

Noticed that Harry's second goal at Huddersfield made the PL goal of the month list for September yet didn't make the MOTD list....funny that.

Do you lads think Poch should fine players for diving?

No.

Said this last week that Dele needs to either stop diving properly or learn to do it well. Some of the best players in the world dive, they're perfected it and it into a tool. Barca would never have beat PSG in the champions league without their front 3 diving like crazy.

You can't fine a player for doing something that could potentially work out. Morally diving is wrong, but as long as it's possible to get away with it then players may as well take advantage of that, although sparingly (No point diving none stop as the ref simply expects it and rejects every call).

I thought exactly the same thing yesterday when that Foo Fighters bloke started talking about supporting Woolwich. Was going to go back and count, but then couldn't be arsed.
And again, as if by magic .... the first 'celeb' (some no-mark rap musician) to challenge Lawro after the international break is.......

Wretch 32, born in Tottenham.....

"Lifelong Gooner fan".

Seriously, BBC - :avbfu:

In the words of an old BBC show' I don't believe it'

Lawro's opponent for this weekend's fixtures is rapper Wretch 32.

Tottenham-born Wretch 32 describes himself as a "proper Gooner", telling BBC Sport: "I've been an Woolwich fan for as long as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom