Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So here's Gary Neville's response:

Two things immediately strike me here:

1) what's a PAID PROFESSIONAL doing making a "Nothing comment"? She's paid to offer PROFESSIONAL opinion, not make a "nothing comment"

...and 2) ...if she is paid to simply be a pair of tits and make nothing comments, then her employers need to look at their recruitment criteria!

...and if it's not either of the above, then Gary Neville clearly just fancies her, and doesn't like the idea of Iain Dowie getting the gig next season!

I think Neville's just still on the march to not be the next Gray/Keys

2nd Liverpool
P5 W4 D1 L0 13 points.

Over 38 games that you mean
P38 W30,4 D 7,6 L0

98,8 points!

THIS IS OUR YEAAAAAAR!
33D5AB3500000578-0-image-a-41_1462372422713.jpg

:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

I see us comparable to Liverpool right now. We're basically a "if Liverpool got their shit together" version of them. But 7th place (on GD) compared to their 2nd place? :adestare:

Not sure if serious?

They are not at the same level as us..4th place was decent, but us, City and Scum had Champions League.
Let's see how well they do when they need to suffer those post CL-games...

Not sure if serious?

They are not at the same level as us..4th place was decent, but us, City and Scum had Champions League.
Let's see how well they do when they need to suffer those post CL-games...
They have one major fault and that's dealing with the teams at the bottom of the table. That being said they have a handful of class players and a good team on their day. They were the only team in the league to give it to us in both of the games. Smashing us in one game and in the other we were lucky to escape with a draw.

Swansea they are not, they are comparable to our team.

They have one major fault and that's dealing with the teams at the bottom of the table.
That's 'cos they have a manager who has never had to WORRY about teams in the bottom half of the table...
Bayern Munich & Borussia Dortmund basically had things all their own way...

The same would happen if Rangers & Celtic ever made it into the Premier League... they wouldn't know how to cope with Bournemouth, Watford or Swansea "giving it a go"...
" but... but... but they usually roll over for 'us..." Sorry... not in this league they don't!

They have one major fault and that's dealing with the teams at the bottom of the table. That being said they have a handful of class players and a good team on their day. They were the only team in the league to give it to us in both of the games. Smashing us in one game and in the other we were lucky to escape with a draw.

Swansea they are not, they are comparable to our team.

You didn't have to say Swansea, Woolwich would do.

At their best they are good, they are good going forward, but they leak goals. And that's where they have problems against lesser teams.

I can't see they suddenly being a defensive unit. Also the European games might hit them hard.

Their best level is comparable, over a season I doubt it very much.

I'd be berry berry surprised if they can get within 10 points of us next season.

You didn't have to say Swansea, Woolwich would do.

At their best they are good, they are good going forward, but they leak goals. And that's where they have problems against lesser teams.

I can't see they suddenly being a defensive unit. Also the European games might hit them hard.

Their best level is comparable, over a season I doubt it very much.

I'd be berry berry surprised if they can get within 10 points of us next season.
This was literally the first thing I said which started your back and forth with me:
I see us comparable to Liverpool right now.
You're basically just repeating my points but almost in a contradictory manner.

Are you posting just to post?

This was literally the first thing I said which started your back and forth with me:

You're basically just repeating my points but almost in a contradictory manner.

Are you posting just to post?

Don't be rude now.

Their best level may be "comparable", but the best level of Everton is too. Woolwich's best level is the same. But not over a season...

We talk about different things here, I was talking about how good a team is measured over a season. Thought that was clear as I spoke of 10 points gap at the end of next season.

As you spoke about all the bottom teams, I thought you meant the season as a whole.

Their best level is quite high, nothing to dispute there, but over a season they are still way below us.

Don't be rude now.

Their best level may be "comparable", but the best level of Everton is too. Woolwich's best level is the same. But not over a season...

We talk about different things here, I was talking about how good a team is measured over a season. Thought that was clear as I spoke of 10 points gap at the end of next season.

As you spoke about all the bottom teams, I thought you meant the season as a whole.

Their best level is quite high, nothing to dispute there, but over a season they are still way below us.
Apologies if I came off rude, but it just sounds like you're saying what I'm saying.

Over a season skillwise they are comparable to us. Ending a season 10 points different is not a big deal (obviously if it gets you 4th place instead of 2nd). My point with all of this was the initial bullshit article about where we will place next season and how the asshole media says we'll end 7th yet they will end 2nd. Not sure where they are getting such a big gap where if you look at both teams and how comparable we are to one another. If we'll end 7th then I can see them ending 8th or 6th, or if they end 2nd I can see us 1st of 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom