Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm only guessing, but I reckon this Article was written LONG before yesterday's match... all they had to do was fill in the final score and/or goalscorer!
HAD we grabbed a draw, you can be sure the only amendment to the final piece would've been along the lines:
"Don't let this unlikely draw paper over the Spurs cracks.... as you were!"
One thing I take a bit of pleasure in is that I can look at the state of Woolwich after their ‘invincible’ status, and Utd at the moment, as well as City’s demise, the European descent of Barca and RM. This is a freak season and won’t be repeated as the other teams become better with their tactics.
Wonder how the media will spin that??

Turned sky on 5 mins before Ko and would have turned it off at FT but awaiting Jose. In end it was so bad that I muted sound until Jose was on screen. The pundits were so up Liverpool's arse that Klopp was the only one that seemed to recognise that we came close to getting a point.

I can't watch pundits any more.

I turn games on 1 min before kick off. Change channels at half time. Turn the game back on just before the second half and straight off on the final whistle. And NEVER watch MOTD.

I am embarrassed that cunt Lineker ever played for us.

Detestable individual.

Turned sky on 5 mins before Ko and would have turned it off at FT but awaiting Jose. In end it was so bad that I muted sound until Jose was on screen. The pundits were so up Liverpool's arse that Klopp was the only one that seemed to recognise that we came close to getting a point.

I turn games on 1 min before kick off. Change channels at half time. Turn the game back on just before the second half and straight off on the final whistle. And NEVER watch MOTD.

Detestable individual.
The fact Sky had 2 ex-Loverpool players in Carragher & Redknapp (who despite also playing for us, is contractually obliged to despise us now) as pundits... hosted by KENNY DALGLEISH'S DAUGHTER tells you everything...

Detestable individual.
You’ll find much better analysis online nowadays anyway, especially from non-journos. I can’t watch studio analysts from any sport - 90% of the time it’s insipid drivel. Anything worth watching ends up being posted online.

When the narrative matters more than the strategy, tactics and underlying stats it’s not worth the heartburn.

Detestable individual.
for the first time ever I turned the commentary off to a match I'm watching, so fucked off was I by the hyperbole and obsequence. Not that I should have been able to make out any understandable language as Tyler and Neville had a Liverpool cock so far down their throats.

for the first time ever I turned the commentary off to a match I'm watching, so fucked off was I by the hyperbole and obsequence. Not that I should have been able to make out any understandable language as Tyler and Neville had a Liverpool cock so far down their throats.

Whatever goes up must come down so eventually the boom in returning plastics will drop and the remaining viewers will tune off until balance is restored. Pundits only give their own opinion within two seconds of a goal being scored.

It isn't just that they slag off spurs at every opportunity. We have been gash for over a year now.

City won the treble and hardly rated a mention.

One thing I take a bit of pleasure in is that I can look at the state of Woolwich after their ‘invincible’ status, and Utd at the moment, as well as City’s demise, the European descent of Barca and RM. This is a freak season and won’t be repeated as the other teams become better with their tactics.
Wonder how the media will spin that??
Apparently last season was a freak for Liverpool as well though, I hope I’m wrong but I think they will be right up there again next season.

I don’t understand why it matters what pundits say about us or any other team? What effect does it have on the most important thing? i.e. the outcome of matches.

Even if every pundit only ever said spurs are bunch of no hope, spineless, shit at football bottlers. Really what would it matter? So people don’t like us, or our football, or players, manager or owners. And?

Fuck ‘em all. Couldn’t give a shit.

Last edited:
mirror14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom