Media Bias

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

What did he say? Agree, he makes a lot of sense at times, interesting to listen to
Just that no matter how fit Harry Kane declares himself to be that Poch should start him on the bench and bring him on later in the game when the defence is a little less sharp and a bit more tired as that will be the way to get the best out of him.

He says after being out for so long you can't possibly be up to full speed straight into a Chpions league final and it's better to start halfway through the match as it's more of a level playing field.

Dennis The Menace

LAMBETHIAN YIDDO
Spot on. This constant talk of starting Harry - "Harry must start" etc, is nonsense. The bloke has been out way too long now so at best must be on the bench- a trump card hopefully- for at least 50 mins -possibly longer. Also: talk of dropping our semi final hat-rick hero borders on fucking criminal!

Just that no matter how fit Harry Kane declares himself to be that Poch should start him on the bench and bring him on later in the game when the defence is a little less sharp and a bit more tired as that will be the way to get the best out of him.

He says after being out for so long you can't possibly be up to full speed straight into a Chpions league final and it's better to start halfway through the match as it's more of a level playing field.
cheers, and I would agree with that 100%.

He's obviously got a brain and common sense. Contrast that with strikers who were alot better - Shearer for instance - and who talk utter garbage.

Both TC and Sheringham were intelligent players, no surprise that they clicked so well for Millwall when they were there.

Bazali

I never forget.....
I was born in 1978 so I was too young to remember. Surely it was one of the most useless massacres, perhaps more the fault of the Belgian police than of the hooligans. And then the year before there was Rome - Liverpool. Thanks for the nice thought

It was the fault of Scouse Scum hooligans
100%

Juve fans innocently wanted to exchange scarves and banners and were savagely attacked

That’s what happened

Murdering Scouse cunts

Register to remove

Bazali

I never forget.....
I haven't picked up a paper or watched any news programme for the last few weeks as I know I'll be fuming at the reporting.
I don't even like coming on this thread as I can feel my blood pressure rising over the unfair coverage.
If they win, you just know the coverage is going to go on and on, all through the summer. I'm going to move to Antarctica if that happens, only place I'd be able to get away from it all!

If we win you can always go to the Cook Islands with Perry Groves 😉

It was the fault of Scouse Scum hooligans
100%

Juve fans innocently wanted to exchange scarves and banners and were savagely attacked

That’s what happened

Murdering Scouse cunts
Juventus fans were families. Those of Liverpool were hooligans. The Belgian police instead of rescuing those poor innocents shut them up in the Z sector as cannon fodder. It's a dark piece of football history.

Stupid woman on BBC Breakfast kept referring to liverpool v Spurs. We are the Home team it is Tottenham v Liverpool. Then they had an interview with Klopp. Turned the mute button on until finished. You would have thought Liverpool were playing a foreign team they way we were ignored.

I thought two English teams were playing in Madrid and getting flights out there. Seems ITV thought it was far more appropriate to focus on just the one of them for their headline and guess which one that was?

City fan.

I think l said it on the Ajax thread, but you've really had to settle for being the bridesmaid in this country's coverage of a supposedly all-English CL final. The love-in with those bindipping arsewipes has been nauseating in the extreme. You've had a taste of what we've had to put up with all season. One of the nicest things about this season is that fans of many clubs have found common ground in their hatred for those Berkeley Hunts.

I really do wish you all the best tonight. You aren't favourites but I think that's a good thing. Since missing out on the league, all the hysteria, pressure and cultist nonsense has been building up around the Dippers. Enjoy it, embrace it, and above all.....just win! Please!

Juventus fans were families. Those of Liverpool were hooligans. The Belgian police instead of rescuing those poor innocents shut them up in the Z sector as cannon fodder. It's a dark piece of football history.
Did any of the scum responsible get prosecuted? Bit naive and don’t don’t much about what happened if I’m honest

City fan.

I think l said it on the Ajax thread, but you've really had to settle for being the bridesmaid in this country's coverage of a supposedly all-English CL final. The love-in with those bindipping arsewipes has been nauseating in the extreme. You've had a taste of what we've had to put up with all season. One of the nicest things about this season is that fans of many clubs have found common ground in their hatred for those Berkeley Hunts.

I really do wish you all the best tonight. You aren't favourites but I think that's a good thing. Since missing out on the league, all the hysteria, pressure and cultist nonsense has been building up around the Dippers. Enjoy it, embrace it, and above all.....just win! Please!
Thanks mate. Yeah, the media seem to want to interview every single ex-Liverpool legend but can't even manage to find a single ex-Spurs player!

It's been a joke but not unexpected. We need to win this, for us first but for everybody else second. Liverpool win and we'll have to hear them talk about SIX TIMES (imagine it in a whiney Scouse accent) for all of eternity, well until they then win it again.

We win and only Woolwich will get it in the neck from us. And Spammers. And Chavs (although they have already won it). That's it. I promise.

:pochsmirk:

COYS!!!!

Register to remove

Unfortunately not, it is a wound still open that will always lead me to see Liverpool and its fans as "enemies" even if I respect them because I am a great club.
14 were convicted of manslaughter, which I don’t know if it exists in Civil law countries, and received sentences up to 5 years. The Belgian courts then increased it to 11.
The thing that amazes me is when they were drawn against Juve in IIRC 2008 their fans made a banner “Amizicata” (I think it means friendship)
Surely the word should be sorry?

Top Bottom