Media Bias

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

shempz

Supporter
I was a bit disappointed with the 10 O'Clock news on BBC One last night. The sports section was a massive Liverpool love in around the Champs League (all about Liverpool and van Dijk, with Spurs just making up the numbers for the final) - who knows though, maybe tonight's version will redress the balance.

I was a bit disappointed with the 10 O'Clock news on BBC One last night. The sports section was a massive Liverpool love in around the Champs League (all about Liverpool and van Dijk, with Spurs just making up the numbers for the final) - who knows though, maybe tonight's version will redress the balance.
:sonpoint:

I may just be in a good mood and overcome with excitement..... But Tony Cascarino is talking a lot of sense this morning on Talksport....

Wellsey

Supporter
Keep hearing 3-0 Liverpool on BBC, Savage and co....carry on
They might be forgetting we were one Sissoko whoosh away from beating them at Anfield!

Register to remove

I think we've all come to the same conclusion, the media in this country are utter shits and they have very little respect for us.

Fuck em.

Anyway, as Clint once said...

City fan here. According to every Dipper fan interviewed on Five Live this morning, your team is going to get tonked 5-0 tomorrow. As for the media, they seem to be forgetting there is any other team in the final. They're even tracking the plane the Scouse squad is travelling to Madrid on. No respect. I can't stand it. Bloody please win tomorrow, Spurs.

Register to remove

Top Bottom